We were driving through Salt Lake City on our way to Northern California, and we stayed here in June 15th because it was close to downtown and restaurants and the reviews were good. The rate for a queen room was in the $90-$100 range. The staff was nice and the room was plain but clean, although it smelled strongly of a cleaner. On the 22nd, one week later, we stopped in on our way back and the same type of room was $150 because there was a conference going on across the street. No strong smells this time, but we weren't happy about the increase in price in one week. Also, I'm a forgetful person, and have had hotels mail me things from around the world and never not gotten anything back. I left a special pillow here for a neck injury, and called three times the morning we left and they assured my pillow would be sent. It's never arrived. I would not recommend this hotel for a forgetful person.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crystal Inn Hotel And Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown
- Crystal Salt Lake City
- Crystal Hotel Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Downtown Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Salt Lake City
- Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites Salt Lake City - Downtown North America