DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$202
Hampton.com
Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$98
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$133/night.

Radisson Hotel Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$151
US$146
  • Pool
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$154
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Free cancellation until 02/06
US$156
US$152
Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$150
US$132
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$164/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$174
GardenInn.com
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$428
  • Pool
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$167
US$157
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$227
US$207
1,279 results
All reviewscookiesdouble treeliving roomcovered parkingsalt lakefree parkingfront desk stafffree breakfastvery nice hotelenjoyed my staytemple squareshuttle servicebusiness tripgreat roomclose to downtownrooms are largenice stay
Reviewed 15 October 2013

This was one of the nicest hotels I have been in. Very helpful and prompt staff, very clean and large rooms, good breakfast and nice location. I came in late and ordered room service and got served in less than a 1/2 hour! The food was good and I was referred to by my first name when it was delivered. I was very impressed with how friendly everyone was.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2013

As usual I have to say that this property is one of my favorites in the downtown Salt Lake City area. The beds are comfortable and our room was quiet. The rooms are always very clean and stocked with everything that you will need. The internet was still free at the time of this review, but the service is poor at best. You can not get any internet in the bedroom portion of the suite and the living room is spotty. I was very sorry to see that they will be discontinuing the free breakfast as well as the evening happy hour. These were two of the main reasons that we stayed at this location. First as an Embassy Suites and then as a Doubletree. The cookies are a nice touch, but breakfast was much appreciated.

1  Thank JohnnaB
Reviewed 13 October 2013

The DoubleTree Hotel in Salt Lake City, UT was an outstanding hotel. The staff did everything in their power to make this a pleasant visit from picking us up from the airport within fifteen minutes after we had retrieved our luggage, checking us into our room within a matter of minutes and giving us a nice warm cookie to enjoy! We had received an e-mail a couple of days before our arrival to see if there was anything they could have ready when we arrived. What a wonderful experience! After catching a 7:15 a.m flight, we were exhausted. Our room was close to the elevators which made it so easy for us to go anywhere within the hotel. The room was so inviting after this long trip. There was a followup from one of the staff members around ten to fifteen minutes after we checked into our room to ensure that everything met with our satisfaction. We definitely had everything we needed. Over the years, we have been to many hotels, and this was, by far, the best one ever. We will never forget the friendliness and kindness of this hotel's staff members. We would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to our family and friends.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 October 2013

I can say I have never had any reason to write a review until this stay! To start the room booking process was a pain I wanted to stay for two nights and when I added the extra night to the booking the price instantly went from 89 a night to 125 so I only booked the one night and when I called customer service to ask why the rates changed, I was told that" rates fluctuate and that I should have booked further in advance and hindsight ... I should have just known that they would go up." This was a week and a half out. So to make matters worse they said that they could get me another night but it was going to be 139 a night. Needless to say we stayed at the Red Lion across the street for the first night. Upon checking in (because we were locked into staying because we prepaid and there were no refunds) we were not told that the breakfast was no longer a free thing, we only found out when my father told us and they had given him free tickets for breakfast none were offered to us. To top off the night we went to the bar at 11 pm and as we walked in the door we were promptly told " Oh sorry we already did last call!" Everything we read said that they closed at 1 am. We will not be staying again. Customer service sucked!

Room Tip: The Red Lion was very pleasant!
3  Thank Shleebee440
Reviewed 10 October 2013

We have stayed at the double tree in, Salt Lake City, on four occasions and we continue to be impressed with the quality of service, the value, the cleanliness of the facility, and the friendliness of the staff. this hotel is truly a jewel in the desert and we will continue to stay here whenever we are in SLC.