“Great rooms for the price” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
Ranked #14 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Roy, Utah
“Great rooms for the price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

The room was nice and the staff was very friendly. The room was large and clean. The mini fridge was great. The breakfast is well worth the money. Every employee was friendly and helpful. We will be coming back.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (109)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Salt Lake City, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our stay was excellent at the Double Tree. Management took care of all our needs, everyone was pleasant and welcoming. I loved having the suite, my husband could watch his sports as late as he wanted, while I went to sleep.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

milwaukee, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

everyone smiles and seems to enjoy there job. I was there for a week and other than 8-5 work hours, I spend my time at the facility because of the comfort I felt with my surrounding. I would recomend this location for future travels!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

Boise, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

My kids and I stayed at the SLC DoubleTree Suites in May of 2014. The room was clean, staff was friendly and helpful, and the view from the room (we faced downtown and the mountains) was beautiful! The bathroom was impeccable with almost immediate hot water. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay. Downsides? The sofabed is beginning to show signs of wear, but nothing terrible. And the pool was quite small and always packed. There were more people per sqft of pool than I've ever seen. Conveniently, if you're traveling solo and want some quiet poolside time, pool hours close for children at ten, adults at midnight. With a pool room that size, it seems necessary.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Twin Falls, Idaho
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Had the pleasure of staying over the weekend with my wife and two boys. My two boys are both young and very active. The room had more then enough room for them to work off there energy and play with there toys without being in the way. The room we got had two tv's so the boys could watch cartoons and we could watch ares. The bed was descent for a hotel and like I said the room was plenty big. Not the most up to date and modern hotel in salt lake but still a very nice hotel. I would stay again when I am back in town.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Jeremy S
Bellingham
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

The room was very nice and large; perfect for my trip and all of the equipment that I had to use. The staff and housekeeping were excellent! Being located in downtown Salt Lake City was good. The breakfast was extra good.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

We come to Utah often to visit family and I just couldn't take another night on a fold out couch and for $60 a night I may never again. The hotel is great. It used to be an Embassy Suites so every room has a very nice living room. We got a corner room which I would recommend since you get a window to the outside instead of into the atrium. We had my daughter and six of her friends over one night to play games and there was plenty of space. The staff were friendly and accommodating, especially Mary in the bar--loved her! Also, you can't beat the right off the freeway location and free parking.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple