“Nice room, excellent staff, and super location”

DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
Ranked #14 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Sounds like a trifecta to me. My stay was nearly a week long, and the overall experience was flawless from check in to check out. Most mornings I had breakfast in the inner courtyard restaurant that was well prepared, and my coffee cup was kept full. The commuter rail line runs about a block away, which made seeing the sights and visiting or restaurants for evening dinners simple and convenient. Clearly one of the best values in a hotel experience I’ve ever had.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Write a ReviewReviews (1,229)

Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with large comfortable rooms. Large Two room suites with two TV's, wet bar, microwave & refrigerator make it easy for family's with kids to relax & enjoy.

The pool is indoor which is great for the winters here but they also have a great sun deck right off the pool so its great for summertime too.

The property is centrally located & there's a shuttle. Steve, the valet, was in the parking lot & saw us walking & not only made a suggestion for where to eat but offered us a ride. Its that type of service that we enjoyed our entire stay.

FYI. Its advertised on Trip Advisor as having free breakfast - they do not. They said kids eat free - only under 5.

We enjoyed our stay.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Overall, I was satisfied with this hotel. The beds were very small and the a/c wasn't very powerful, so I didn't sleep as well as I would have liked, but everything else about the room was okay. I would probably choose a different hotel nearby next time so that we had continental breakfast and better a/c, but if other hotels were booked, I would be fine with staying here again.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

From the minute we walked in the door we were impressed. The Asst. Gen. Manager Greg made sure we were treated like royalty. The room is in an excellent location, only 5-10 minutes from the airport with easy access to excellent restaurants. Oh, and warm, delicious chocolate chip cookies upon check-in. You can't ask for anything better.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

The room was nice and the staff was very friendly. The room was large and clean. The mini fridge was great. The breakfast is well worth the money. Every employee was friendly and helpful. We will be coming back.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

Our stay was excellent at the Double Tree. Management took care of all our needs, everyone was pleasant and welcoming. I loved having the suite, my husband could watch his sports as late as he wanted, while I went to sleep.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2014

everyone smiles and seems to enjoy there job. I was there for a week and other than 8-5 work hours, I spend my time at the facility because of the comfort I felt with my surrounding. I would recomend this location for future travels!!!