Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport
Ranked #46 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Canon City, Colorado
“No problem”
Reviewed 15 March 2013

Good value for the money. Nothing fancy, average . I,m a truck driver and I stay in a lot of hotels, and I would stay here again when in area and need a place. Truck parking is a little limited with only street parking. Rooms were nice, clean, comfortable.

• Stayed February 2013
2 Thank kiloii
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 15 March 2013
Hello, thank you so much for giving us your valuable feedback regarding your stay. I am happy to hear that you were happy with your stay and we were able to perform upto your expectations. We take pride in cleanliness and friendliness of our hotel. A far as parking for trucks go, anywhere along the curb just outside the hotel is a safe parking approved by city, you are also welcome to park in the parking lot on the back side of the hotel. Please do give us a call next time your in town. We would love to have you as our guest again soon. Thank you

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (61)
McLean, VA
Reviewed 13 March 2013

This hotel is fine for a night or 2 and very convenient for catching an early morning flight. We drove to the airport, returned the rental car and checked in for our flights in 30 minutes. The bed was comfortable and the bathroom was bright and spotless. The room was clean and well maintained, but had a strong smell of a perfumed cleaning agent, maybe carpet cleaner. We opened the window and turned on the bathroom fan to fix that problem. I wish hotels would eliminate the use of these strongly scented products for the health of their customers and employees. There also seemed to be an endless stream of smokers hanging around the entrance. There should be a designated smoking area somewhere away from the building. The front desk staff was friendly and helpful. The breakfast food was much better than many low priced hotels and exceeded expectations.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank dlitch1
Thank you so much for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the cleanliness of our hotel and rooms according to your expectations. We are actually in process of getting all our rooms deep cleaned, we go thru this process twice a year in order to keep our rooms in top cleanliness and working condition. I assure you that we try to stay as far away as possible from strong chemicals during this process. We actually do have a smoker's area with a bench and a table back side of our hotel and encourage our smoking guests to use the facilities. I very happy to hear that you found our free continental breakfast to be satisfying with lots of eating options and variety. We hope to see you again in near future and if there is anything else we can do for you, please do give us a call! Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites by wyndham.
Cedar Hills
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I recently stayed at this hotel overnight on my way to California. The hotel was very clean and came with free wifi and breakfast. The location was right off the freeway, very convenient. The front desk was very helpful during the check in process and they even have a micro mart for snacks. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2013
2 Thank Devendu D
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 7 March 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write us a review. I am happy to hear you liked our wi-fi speeds and our free continental breakfast. We pride ourselves on friendliness of our staff and truly believe a great front desk agent can add to the wonderful experience of staying at our hotel. We hope to see you again next time your in town. Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.
Claremont, New Hampshire
Reviewed 7 February 2013

I expected from the reviews it would be nicer but it was clean. During my stay, I was in the lobby and the clerk registered someone, gave them a key card and they walked in on someone already booked in the room.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

1 Thank Sandra S
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 8 February 2013
Thank you for taking the time to give us the feedback. I am glad to know that you found our hotel to be clean and according to your expectations. Yes, we did have an unfortunate incident of double booking, actually we were training the new front desk at the time which caused the confusion. The issue was resolved right there and our apologies to both the guests were delivered. I have taken measures on how to prevent this in future. I hope you will give us a call again and we will earn the 5 star rating from you. Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.
Chicago, Il. United States
Reviewed 7 February 2013

While in town for business I had the oppurtunity to spend a few nights at Microtel Inn & Suites. I found the whole experience to be pleasant. My airport pick-up by their shuttle service could not have been more spot on. The staff were all very friendly and genuinley tried to make my stay the very best it could be. I was very pleased with the cleanliness of my room and the comfortableness of the bed. I travel a lot for business and have stayed in a lot of hotels. This is by far one of the best. Next time I'm in town with my family, I would choose this hotel.

Room Tip: I would reccomend a top floor room. They have elevataor service.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Justin11413
Thank you so much for taking the time out to write us an amazing review. We are glad that your stay with us was great. We strive to be one of cleanest and friendliest hotels in salt lake city. We are just 5 minute drive from the airport and it makes us the perfect location for airport/business travelers. We would love to have you back again next time your in town with your family. Thank you for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites By Wyndham. Please do give us a call and we would send the shuttle over to pick you up again.