Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
1,052 results
All reviewsroom was cleanan overnight stayshuttle servicebagelscontinental breakfastfront desk staffrental carfree shuttlesalt lakeslckarafreewayinternetratesproximitydowntown
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

It is a nice budget hotel, breakfast was really good. We had been there just for one night, but I could say it is definitely worth staying.. Good location. good staff. good quality breakfast. nice to stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that you found out hotel to be clean and the friendliness of our front desk agents to be excellent. We strive hard each day to provide our guests with a great experience with a clean and comfortable stay. Our breakfast in the morning is something we get lot of compliments on and I am glad you enjoyed it! Please do come back and see us next time you are in Salt Lake City. Thank you for staying with us

Reviewed 15 July 2014

I recently stayed one night in a single queen room at the Microtel Inn near SLC Airport. I found the front desk staff to be very friendly and helpful. There was ample free parking and the hotel was easily accessed. The rate was quite low which surprised me for a property owned by Wyndham.

However, when I got to the room I learned why the rate was so good. The rooms are tiny and plain. There is a micro-desk with chair, no closet (instead a wardrobe) and some sort of day bed built above the air conditioner (which halves the size of the window). The bathroom was also rudimentary. All white plastic, two bars of soap and one small shampoo. I found the bed to be rather uncomfortable and the air conditioner noisy. However, the facility was neat and clean.

The breakfast consisted of juice, coffee, some bagels, muffins, bread, and a single waffle maker with a wait to use it. Protein items consisted of hard boiled eggs. Oh, and there was cold cereal. The dining room is a collection of six or seven tables in the small hotel lobby. After preparing a waffle and looking for syrup, a fellow traveler located the syrup in an unmarked white plastic coffee carafe.

My advice is that if you are concerned about your budget and are not picky at all, you can save yourself $20-$30 by staying at the Microtel. However, if you want a comfortable spacious room and a full breakfast, there are a number of slightly nicer hotels in the same neighborhood.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay. I am happy to hear that you found our facility clean and tidy with a great front desk staff. I am glad you enjoyed the variety of our breakfast items in the morning. All Microtel's are built with a special design that maximize space and offer guests all the conveniences within the room with a budget in mind. Our Microtel is also built with the same prototype which is standard among all Microtel's across USA and Canada. If you are looking for bigger rooms, We do provide bigger rooms for our guests, which would be a room with 2 queen beds or a King Suite with a Sofa Bed and a working desk with a chair. Please give our bigger rooms a try next time you are in Salt Lake City. Thank you so much for choosing Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

I was trying to get home from Denver to Orange County, California and the weather and Air Force I turned out to be against me. A landing in Salt Lake City brought me to the Microtel and an Oasis of calm amid high winds and rain. good nights sleep helped me face the next rescheduled flight in the morning. thank you so very much!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
1  Thank Sue B
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Dear Sue, Thank you so much for your kind words and appreciation for our hotel. I am glad to hear that we provided you with an oasis of calm and relaxation after a long day of travelling. I will share your feedback with my staff, I know hearing your feedback with make their day! thank you so much for your staying with us and trusting us in providing you with a great service and good night's sleep. Please do come back and see us again.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Stayed one night passing through Salt Lake City, just needed a place to sleep. Easy to find, small, neat and clean lobby, desk attendant was very friendly and professional. Tidy breakfast area. Our room was clean and beds and linens are incredibly comfortable. This makes up for the quirky kind of weird room. Big klunky old square white refrigerator that looks like a dishwasher. Smallish big klunky tv sitting below flat screen bracket....maybe upgrading soon? Built in window seat. One wall of dark mirror at the head of queen beds. Ugly neon tube lights above beds, partially concealed by some trim, but light switches are I reachable from the bed. A very interesting room. Bathroom is clean. All very basic but a good value for a really comfortable bed.
Would stay again if passing through.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Dear Guest, Thank you so much for giving us a feedback on your recent stay with us. I am glad to hear that you found our hotel to be of great value with cleanliness and friendliness of my staff that met your high expectations! We strive hard to ensure all our guests have an amazing experience with us and we love nothing more than seeing our guests come back to stay with us again and be their #1 choice! We actually just received a new TV for your room today, unfortunately the flat screen that was in your room had some issues and had to be replaced. All our rooms do feature a 32 inch flat screen HDTVs. Please do come back and see us again next time you are in Salt Lake City, Utah. We would love to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
microtelslc, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014