“Great Place to stay near the airport”

Radisson Salt Lake City Airport
Ranked #48 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Seattle, Washington
“Great Place to stay near the airport”
Reviewed 5 July 2014

I've stayed at this Radisson numerous times over the years. Sometimes when in Salt Lake for skiing. Mountains to ski and city for dining in the evening... It made a great base. My most recent visit was when I got bumped off a flight back to Seattle. The rooms are well appointed and the beds are very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Wonderful hotel and staff! I booked my reservation at the Radisson at the last minute and the staff worked very hard to get my room ready immediately. I stayed in the balcony room and it was very nice, clean and spacious. Great breakfast every morning and my server, Dan, was so kind and welcoming I looked forward to seeing him each day. The hotel is very nice and the entire staff goes out of their way to make your stay very pleasant. I will be visiting Salt Lake again very soon and I am looking forward to my stay at the Radisson.

Room Tip: I recommend the Balcony or the Fireplace room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Westminster, Colorado
Reviewed 25 June 2014

This staff at this hotel is great. They are there to help you whenever needed no matter what. The fireplace and loft rooms are ver nice. Location is very convenient to downtown and the airport. I have stayed at most of the hotels by the airport and this one is the best.

Room Tip: Upgrade to loft room if traveling with family
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Brian C
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We love this Hotel! The staff is Always friendly, helpful, considerate and kind! Our room is always clean and comfortable. If you're looking for a great exercise room with cardio machines AND a weight machine, they have it. It's a wonderful place to stay.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014

We arrived late into salt lake and wanted to stay close to the airport (about 3 minutes) and were pleasantly surprised by the rooms and service. We were met by friendly faces and given great service all the way to check out. I would highly recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank Coltonbateman
Raleigh, North Carolina
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My wife and I found this fantastic hotel on our recent stay in Salt Lake City even though it was a short stay of 2 nights it was truly a most pleasurable stay.

Check in was a breeze with Raquel as her personality is an asset to the Management team at the Radisson who recently hired her which is a breath of fresh air from other front desk personnel in various hotels. John the front desk Supervisor who I contacted in the beginning was very friendly
over the phone and in person.

The lobby is very clean which leads directly to a restaurant where the food is great.

We booked the loft room and I was amazed at the layout where you can head up the steps to a Sleep Member Bed where you can control the firmness/softness of the bed. It was like sleeping in heaven! I truly suggest getting this room if you desire space. First time we experienced such a room in a Radisson. It is most affordable too. Just check it on their website.

Stay at this Hotel...You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: Get a loft room
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank neptune007
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 23 June 2014

My last flight from Salt Lake City due to lack of flight crews and Delta put me up at this hotel. I was just looking to get a few hours of sleep and was surprised by an upscale room. Nicely appointed, plugins on both night stands, great for a CPAP machine. I had a very nice breakfast before I has to head to my new flight. Bed was a dual side sleep number. I need to look at Radisson more often.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business