“Great place to stay for a convention or touring”

Radisson Salt Lake City Airport
Ranked #48 of 75 Hotels in Salt Lake City
Pennsylvania
“Great place to stay for a convention or touring”
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I attended a convention in Salt Lake City, staying at the Raddison on W. N, Temple Street. It was not only very convenient for the convention, but also right in the middle of town. Their food was great and the room more than comfortable.
The service was outstanding.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank skipowdersandy

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
Sidney, United States
Reviewed 15 August 2014

What a great experience. Would recommend this hotel to all that asks for a great hotel. Keep up the good work. Beds were comfortable. The food was great and the price was reasonable. The dining staff were very knowledgeable and showed great care for the food. Each guest was treated as if they were the only people in the room.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple

Seattle, Washington
Reviewed 14 August 2014

The beds are comfy the hotel is starting to look a little run down. Do not eat at the restaurant the service is slow- only one waiter on staff for the entire restaurant. I ordered filet - 6 oz it look more like a 3-4 oz overcooked it was entirely different then what was describe on the menu. I felt like I was eating at a cafeteria.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This hotel is very easy to get to from Salt Lake City airport. The room is large with a large bureau/ refrigerator, large TV, desk, and arm chair. Small coffee maker is available but no free breakfast. It was extremely hot weather the night we stayed and the hotel lobby did not seem to have any air conditioning but the room air conditioner worked very well. There is a restaurant on site but I recommend the great pizza grille directly across the street. The sink and a good sized counter is outside bathroom which is great but the tub area with toilet is extremely small. Free parking is located in front of hotel or in a lower garage with two elevators. We found the door to garage was unlocked when we had to get something out of our car. The internet worked great. When I checked into my prepaid room (had rented room through Priceline), I was asked for my credit card for any additional charges like room service or movie. I was never told that the hotel would be placing a $50 charge on my credit card. When I questioned the $50 charge the next morning, I was told it was standard practice. The temp charge was not removed from my card for over a week! There are several other hotels in this area you may want to consider before deciding where to stay.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Rangely, Colorado
Reviewed 13 August 2014

This is by far my most pleasant experience as far as hotels go. Staff was beyond excellent, friendly and professional. Our loft suite was HUGE and was the cleanest hotel room I've ever stayed in. The Club Room is beautiful and accommodating. We go to Salt Lake quite frequently; I will definitely be staying there from now on!

Room Tip: I booked a room (double queen room) through expedia.com. I called to confirm the reservation and upg...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Las Vegas, United States
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Towel rack fell off bathroom wall, towels and wife's vanity bag fell in the toilet because of it. (Had to buy new make-up for her). ok, things break, no biggie. They fixed it but the replacement towels were damp. Called to request new DRY towels, told them no hurry just make sure they are dry and again, we got damp towels. The sleep # bed was horrible. That next morning ask for manager (in order to get DRY towels) but no manager is on duty during weekends. How convenient . That night, went to pool/hot tub and no clean pool towels. Requested pools towels, and an hour and a half later, still no clean towels. The swing shift front desk staff (Jessie) was unfriendly, rude, and disrespectful. he acted as if we were intruding on his time. That's if he had time to look up from his cell phone. We looked forward to this trip and it was ruined. And to make things worse, at checkout the employee who was on shift with Jessie asked if we ever got our pool towels knowing full well that we did not and to throw it in our faces - like that did not sit well with us. This is the treatment when the manager is not on duty. We would of overlooked racks falling off walls (having to replace make-up,etc.), damp towels, no pools towels, and even a Sleep # bed not working properly. but staff being rude, disrespecting guests and seemed as if staff deliberately is making your stay miserable, that I can not let go.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

CarlsonRezidor, Online Customer Support at Radisson Salt Lake City Airport, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
We sincerely apologize for the problems you encountered during your experience with us. We can assure you that this is not the level of service that we at Radisson pride ourselves upon. We have noted your complaints regarding the condition of our hotel, as well as the disappointing service you received from the staff, and we are making the changes necessary to ensure that our service and the quality of our facility is kept up to the highest standard.

If you wish to discuss your stay with us further, please contact Corporate Customer Care at your earliest convenience.
Bangalore, India
Reviewed 11 August 2014

The room was awesome with a good wifi connection. The restaurant was good and room service was excellent. Airport shuttle service was good too. If I travel to SLC again, I would definitely like to stay in Radisson.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business