Not a bad hotel, most of the reviews here are spot on so I won't go into to much detail. I've stayed there twice now. Some things that stand out.
Lots of nice pillows, really good mattress and bedding.
Friendly staff. Nice pool area with a great balcony.
$12-14 to park and another $10 for internet. Though you can park in the street on the weekend for free I believe. But paying for internet? Come on. I did pick up the connection from a neigbooring hotel for free.
TV's suck. Horrible picture.
Lots and lots and lots and lots of kids in the pool at all times of day both stays. I know this is mormon ground zero but kick the kids out at night. I had idiot parents letting their little kids jump in and out of the hot tub splashing me late at night. Lame.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel with spacious rooms and an indoor pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Salt Lake City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center North America