I was at the Salt Lake City Hilton on Temple Street. Price was high $250) a night. However, they gave me nothing but 4 walls and a bed. Water was in fridge but there was a $3 charge. Internet was $9.95 a day. Even worse, the internet is slow and kept disconnecting. Reviews of this hotel have shown that this is a long-term problem that management is unable or unwilling to fix. Restaurant food is a rip off. A continental breakfast was $18 plus tip and tax. A steak was $45 for an 8 oz steak. Give me a break. Stay away from this hotel. Take the Marriott anytime over this one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern hotel with spacious rooms and an indoor pool and fitness center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Salt Lake City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Hotel Salt Lake City
- Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- Hilton Salt Lake City Center North America