I stay at Hilton properties because they are usually above par. This hotel was changing from a Hilton to a Doubletree, and as a result, things were a mess. Problems with billing, problems with heating, and there is NOTHING nearby (except for a gas station). For a business traveler, it had the bare minimum of what I needed. If I was to travel out there on my own, I doubt I would stay in such an isolated area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport offers a unique Airport setting in which to stay and relax. The hotel is two minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and ten minutes from Downtown Salt Lake. Situated on an eight-acre lake, our resort-like hotel is surrounded by breathtaking mountain views and features an indoor pool with fire pit. Our DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport hotel features all of the comforts of home, luxury hotel services, great hotel dining, weddings your way, all the necessities of the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Hotel Salt Lake City Airport North America