I got a great deal on a two night stay. This was on the Executive Floor, which included access to the Executive Lounge, with complimentary drinks and canapés in the evening and when the lounge is closed on the weekend, a complimentary drink and delicious starter in the downstairs bar. Also included was free buffet breakfast daily. The rooms are updated and very comfortable and quiet. I didn't use the heated indoor pool but it looked very clean. Very easy access to the airport and not far from downtown. Overall great value at a price not much higher than some cheaper chain motels that do not have the same amenities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport offers a unique Airport setting in which to stay and relax. The hotel is two minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport and ten minutes from Downtown Salt Lake. Situated on an eight-acre lake, our resort-like hotel is surrounded by breathtaking mountain views. Our DoubleTree Salt Lake City Airport hotel features all of the comforts of home, luxury hotel services, great hotel dining, weddings your way, all the necessities of the business traveler. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Salt Lake City Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Salt Lake City Airport Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Hilton
- DoubleTree By Hilton Salt Lake City Airport North America