Gotta be honest, this is a great location and nice hotel - I have no complaints about the room or the staff - both were excellent, but the parking garage is as low as 5'5" in places, and those places are NOT marked. You must pay to park there, but you are ill-advised to do so - you are almost required to use the more expensive valet option if you have a taller vehicle. And we ARE in Utah people. The parking garage falls considerably short of the kind of excellence I have come to expect from Marriot. Our truck was horribly damaged - $3,000 worth and they have determined that they are not responsible. some of the areas that are low are marked and some are not, so it makes it very difficult to negotiate an already tight squeeze.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek features an excellent fitness center and pool, and many other outstanding amenities. Our hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah offers an exceptional location adjacent to City Creek Mall and across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown At City Creek Salt Lake City, North America