I stayed here while attending a conference at the hotel. As always, the Marriott experience was great from check in (Jana noted my Gold Member status and upgraded me before I could even request it) to the Concierge services (Alisa and the other staff members there). They managed to deal well with the chaos of our conference (we're not a quiet, calm bunch) and still maintain their professionalism. The Starbucks staff in the hotel were exceptional--always smiling and willing to converse.
The hotel may be showing its age a bit, but it's holding up well enough. The bed, linens, towels were all nice.
I was on the 16th floor and it was quiet. Others noted that they were also facing the street and that there was a bit of noise. If you're a light sleeper, opt for a higher room.
Excellent location adjacent to the City Creek shopping and restaurant areas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Features an excellent fitness center and pool, located adjacent to City Creek Mall and across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Odigeo, Marriott and Agoda so you can book your Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown At City Creek Salt Lake City, North America