Having never been to Salt Lake City, we chose this hotel for our weekend three night stay in the area mainly because of its location and favorable reviews. We couldn't have done better. It's located a few steps from the City Creek shopping mall where we enjoyed excellent meals, shopping and WiFi. A short walk away is Temple Square with beautiful grounds. All of the staff made us feel very welcome, especially those at the front desk. When we checked in they immediately supplied information about the area and a list of restaurants, important as they are not all open on Sundays. The room itself was spacious with a beautiful view over the city and mountains. The bed, ah the bed - super comfortable! I could've slept all day. If our travels ever take us back to this lovely city, we won't hesitate book at the Marriott City Creek.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek features an excellent fitness center and pool, and many other outstanding amenities. Our hotel in Salt Lake City, Utah offers an exceptional location adjacent to City Creek Mall and across the street from the Salt Palace Convention Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Salt Lake Marriott Downtown at City Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Salt Lake City Downtown Hotel Salt Lake City
- Salt Lake City Marriott
- Salt Lake Marriott Downtown At City Creek Salt Lake City, North America