The only reason that this hotel did not get 1 star was due to the fact that the staff were polite and courteous.
- Polite staff
- Location beside Salt Palace Convention Center
- Free airport shuttle
- Run-down and old
- Rooms are disgusting. I felt like I should have brought my own bedding
- The entire hotel needs to be gutted and rehabbed.
- Bed was very uncomfortable
- The rooms smell musty and old
- Cleaning was not very thorough
- The refrigerator in the room woke me up when it kicked on, until I finally unplugged it
- Internet service is spotty
There is no short-term cure for this hotel and nothing that the staff can do will make it better. The hotel needs to be either completely gutted or torn down and rebuilt.More