Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City Downtown
Hilton Garden Inn Salt Lake City Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$117
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$178/night.

Peery Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$98
AscendHotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

Hampton Inn Salt Lake City-Downtown(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Salt Lake Plaza Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$115
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$145/night.

US$168
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$157
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$199/night.

US$149
Kimpton Hotel Monaco Salt Lake City(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$196
  • Restaurant
Little America Hotel(Salt Lake City)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$146
Grand America Hotel(Salt Lake City)
US$399
US$372
  • Pool
All reviewsconvention centertemple squarewithin walking distancerooms are modernparking garagefree breakfastmini fridge and microwavesink areadirectly across the streetwest sidethree nightslocation was perfectfront desk staffcomfortable stayyogurtattending a conferencea great stay
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful location across the street from the convention center. Has a parking garage! So centrally located you can walk to most places. Clean and spacious rooms. Comfortable beds. Breakfast was great! Coffee available anytime

1  Thank Steven88Texas
Ashley B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for staying with us Steven88Texas. We have a great downtown location for any business, or leisure traveler. Directly across the street from the convention center and walking distance to shopping, dining, and sightseeing. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed everything from our location, breakfast in the mornings, to our comfortable and clean rooms. We look forward to having you back again very soon!

-Sales Coordinator
Christopher Serrano

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is our second visit to SLC and I am so grateful we booked this hotel again. The customer service is AMAZING!

We were upgraded on the first part of our stay to an executive king room and had an amazing suite with a view of the convention center.

Due to an unexpected emergency, we had to delay our flight (we were already at the airport). The front desk staff was so kind and understanding and let us check back in at 8 am to another room without any issue.

Not to forget, the breakfast is always fully stocked and hot, the rooms are super clean, and the front desk greets you every time you come and go!

1  Thank megan0627
Ashley B, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

I love to hear this! I appreciate you taking the time to email us about your recent stay! Not only are comments like this wonderful to hear they are even better to pass on to our wonderful front desk staff.

I hope the next time you travel to Salt Lake City you stay with again and we keep up the good work of making you feel comfortable and at home.

Our home is your home!

All the best,

Samantha
Director of Sales

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My dads flight to Europe got delayed for 22 hours so we had to book a hotel. We booked holiday inn express through booking.com and when we got there they would not honor our reservation. We showed Maria S. In the reception the confirmation number, and the receipt, she would still not honor it, and I am sure that this is because a fault in the system, with is not her fault. BUT, she would not give us any alternatives, she would not help us in any way, or try to make the situation work. She seemed like she didn’t believe that we had booked, and because we are from Europe she treated us like trash. She also lied and told us that she was the manager when we asked if we could talk to one. So we decided to book somewhere else, little America (witch is a great hotel). When we were waiting for an Über, a different women came out, and told us she was the manager (so she obviously lied) and wanted to fix the problem, we had already booked another hotel, and we did not want to stay at the Holliday inn express any longer.

Would like to ad, that booking.com refunded everything and had great customer service, they also reimbursed us for the extra we had to pay for the other hotel.

So in conclusion, my recommendation is: Do not book this hotel, and to holiday inn express. Don’t hire people like Maria S. In your hotels, we will never stay at any of the holiday inn express hotels ever again.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Halvor D

Good Afternoon,

I would like to sincerely apologize for your experience from beginning to end. My name is Samantha Osterud and I am the Director of Sales here at The Holiday Inn Express Downtown. I will not give you any excuses as to why this happened but what I will do is assure you that if you ever travel to the states again and will give us another chance I will personally take care of your stay so that you have a memorable one.
I deeply apologize for our team not taking care of your Dad when he arrived at our hotel. Again, no excuses will be given only my deepest apology that your reservation was not honored and we did not get you in a room right away so you could have relaxed after your long day of travel.
Reading what you experienced during your brief time with us not only did we drop the ball but we hurt your feelings and that is something that I personally and I know our management team will not take lightly. We should have fixed the situation as you stated and I apologize again for that not happening.
I will extend an invitation to you and your family that when and if you are back in Salt Lake City that you contact myself personally and I will take care of your reservation. I know this does not make up for what you have already been through but I hope you will feel that myself personally the rest of the management staff and employees would love to have you back as to show you that is not the norm at this property. I am leaving my direct contact info so that you may contact me if there is something else I can do for you.

I hope to be able to speak to you directly so that if you have no plans to travel to the states we can rectify the situation in a different way.
Please feel free to reach out to me at your earliest convenience at samantha@safarihospitality.com or by phone at 801-333-7102. I hope to hear from you very soon.

All my best,

Samantha

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very convenient to downtown with a very comfortable walk....friendly, helpful staff who provided map of downtown....room was like new, very modern (keurig coffee maker), spacious. Great complimentary breakfast with wide variety of items...got a great deal with Priceline.....

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Ashley B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you collector77 for letting us host you. Our HIE Downtown SLC is the perfect location for any business or leisure traveler. I'm happy that you enjoyed the hotel and amenities. We look forward to your return next time you're in town.

Sales Coordinator
-Christopher Serrano

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed 3 nights after a grueling 2 weeks of hiking in Utah. Front desk staff were very friendly and helpful and accommodating, especially Amelia, who couldn't do enough for us. The whole facility is clean, rooms are modern, and the bed was very comfortable! We did not use the pool or spa, but did check them out and they are a good size. Easy walking to Temple square, City Creek Mall and all restaurants and bars.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Ashley B, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Salt Lake City Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2018

Thank you for staying at our wonderful HIE Downtown SLC. I'm happy to hear that after a long 2 weeks of hiking you were able to stay with us and let our hotel staff take care of you. Our downtown location makes it easy to venture off in any direction. We look forward to your return.

Sales Coordinator