“Kids had a blast!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cave Junction
Out 'n' About Treehouse Treesort
California
“Kids had a blast!”
Reviewed 24 May 2008

My family and I (husband & kids ages 9 & 7) spent 3 nights at this resort. We had a great time and made awesome memories! We stayed in the Swiss Family Treehouse and overall enjoyed it. But beware, the local swing happens to be attached to this treehouse so you will have kids playing non stop (they do close it around 9pm). This treehouse has a parents quarters and a separate kids quarters. The door lock in the kids quarters was broken and my daughter is EXTREMELY cautious about safety and freaked out because they could not be locked in. The next morning I requested a repair and the employee couldn't believe I wanted it fixed! She said "We never have any problems out here". I told her we are from California and lock ALL of our doors! They did repair it for us and it made for a much happier night! The surrounding area is sort of "Randy Redwoods" so be prepared as you are making the drive in. There are many themed treehouses so research the different ones to find what suits your needs best. There are suspension bridges for the kids to climb around on and the zipline and many other activites. While we were there we went to the Oregon caves and that was fun.The kids had a once in a lifetime experience and would love to go back! I guess my only 2 complaints about this place was this awful airfreshner they used in the bathroom-it was like cinnamon apple but when mixed with many days of showers by all the guests it was just an awful mix! The last morning it really made me sick to my stomach. Also, they have a few buckets where they want you to throw away your food and it draws tons of flys and bees. That aside, it was a great vacation!

• Liked — The unique treehouse experience!
  • Disliked — The bees & flys around the compost/trash buckets
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
1 Thank hbkim

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)

Been to Out 'n' About Treehouse Treesort? Share your experiences!