“Take the special!”
Review of Carlos Restarante

Carlos Restarante
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I had #19, the special of the night, which was a grilled flank steak with sauce-sorry I forget the name of the dish, but it was delicious. Salsa was great, service was great and with a bit of just right flair. My friend had a house special burrito with grilled steak, which I almost got, but the waiter encouraged me to choose the special. My friend tasted some of my dish and wished he had gotten the special. Would definitely return if I was in the area.

Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Stopped at this place passing through. They have a huge variety of Mexican and sea food. My husband got crab enchiladas. I got chicken ones both were very good. Sodas came in huge glasses. Server was fun and good at his job. Def recommended this place.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

The Cadillac margaritas are super, but boy are they expensive! Over $10.00 for one. The food itself is pretty good, but again a little on the expensive side for a Mexican restaurant.

Reviewed 5 November 2012

The Chicken Mole is very, very good, as are the Fajitas, and Banderillas. Service is excellent, and the margaritas (especially the blackberry) are a must.

Reviewed 20 October 2012

Yesterday 5 friends and I ate for the first time at Carlos. We'll all be back! The chips were warm and not too salty; the salsa was perfect. Their house margaritas are fantastic, on the rocks or blended. Try the # enchilada suiza (sp?) which came loaded with chicken. The colorful atmosphere and authentic food make this restaurant a destination.