“Great food, friendly staff”
Review of Carlos Restarante

Carlos Restarante
Cuisines: Mexican
Calistoga, California
“Great food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Loved the food, and everyone smiles. Prompt service, no hassles. I have gotten 2 to go orders, and everything was great!

• Visited June 2013

Portland, Oregon
“Great Fajitas”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

We shared the beef fajitas for lunch and were very happy. The food was seasoned well, portions were generous, and the staff were friendly and helpful with things to do in the area. We sat in the enclosed patio area, very nice. Will go back again if we are in the area.

Visited June 2013
Pittsburgh
“Take the special!”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I had #19, the special of the night, which was a grilled flank steak with sauce-sorry I forget the name of the dish, but it was delicious. Salsa was great, service was great and with a bit of just right flair. My friend had a house special burrito with grilled steak, which I almost got, but the waiter encouraged me to choose the special. My friend tasted some of my dish and wished he had gotten the special. Would definitely return if I was in the area.

Visited May 2013
“Amazing!!!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013 via mobile

Stopped at this place passing through. They have a huge variety of Mexican and sea food. My husband got crab enchiladas. I got chicken ones both were very good. Sodas came in huge glasses. Server was fun and good at his job. Def recommended this place.

• Visited May 2013
southern oregon
“OK Food, and Great Margaritas”
Reviewed 19 April 2013

The Cadillac margaritas are super, but boy are they expensive! Over $10.00 for one. The food itself is pretty good, but again a little on the expensive side for a Mexican restaurant.

Visited February 2013