“unique experience!”

Redding, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“unique experience!”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

This was a great experience to walk through the park and see all the different big cats. Not an everyday thing! My husband is not much of a cat person but he was very pleased with all of the great cats and how close we actually were. This place is amazing and the people care so much about the animals.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ashers64

Grants Pass, Oregon
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great Cats World Park Visit”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We went in October after the tourist season. My son and I were the only two there when we arrived. So we received our own personal tour. We had to wait for about 25 minutes to get the tour started, which was not a big deal because you have an area to look around at the cats. Than we found out why, they had a cat that had not eaten for four days and the tour guide who was with us was going to drive the cat up to Eugene,OR to their vet. They still completed the tour and the woman had come in on her day off to do this. We learned a lot about the cats as well as the history of the attraction. If ever you are looking to donate either money or needed items, this would be the place. My son and I had a great time! We would for sure go again!!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank garm717
Klamath Falls, Oregon
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 47 helpful votes
“Great collection of well cared for cats”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

Staff is very knowledge and courteous. This site has an excellent collection of well cared for cats. The tour was guided by people with exceptional knowledge of cats from the real experience of working with the animals. I liked that the funding comes from tour proceeds so that those benefiting are paying for the facility.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Gerald H
Portland, Oregon
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“WOW! What a hidden Gem”
Reviewed 21 September 2013

We spotted this in the trip adviser for AAA our way to the redwoods. Looked it up and saw rave reviews. So we stopped. The reviews do not give this place justice. No where else in the world will you get to view so many wild cats in the same place. Several kinds of Tigers, Lions, Jaguar, Leopards, and many more I did not know existed. All came to the cage edge to visit the trainer and us who were 4 feet away. A male lion trained to roar on command with you 4 feet away. Yikes! Most of the cats were trained to preform natural instinctive activity on command or to a que. The trainer really knew her stuff and it was clear she loved the animals. This is a breeding and training facility that trades with zoo and wild life facilities all over the world. Ever wonder how handlers can handle these man eaters? This is why. They train them from cubs to be handled. However even after this training, it was very clear that these are wild and they see us as food. The trainers here are literally amazing. One of the girls in my party asked about a job, she was so taken with the place and its dedicated staff. I have been to the Oregon Caves and this is 100 times the attraction. I would go to Cave Junction to see this OVER AND OVER. Oregon Caves is fascinating, so if you have not been there, go, but do not miss this place.

Visited September 2013
2 Thank Allexx46
Excelsior, Minnesota
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“If you're in the area, come here”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

We just happened to see the signs as we were en route to somewhere else. We decided to stop. So glad we did. They have a wonderful place. We took the tour - a must do. Learned all sorts of interesting factoids. There is such a variety of felines in the park and I didn't even know this place existed. Lots of their cats are in movies and advertising and many are ambassadors for the planet. It's truly amazing what they do and what they have accomplished. I would really recommend coming here if you like animals, nature or our planet.

Visited September 2013