Free cancellation until 29/07
Harborside Hotel(Oxon Hill)
US$202
US$182
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$202/night.

US$235
US$221
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$282/night.

The Westin Washington National Harbor(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$190
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$221/night.

US$192
US$167
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$256/night.

Free cancellation until 26/07
US$247
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$311/night.

Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center(National Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$260
US$211
  • Pool
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$392/night.

US$193
US$145
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

All reviewsshake shacknational harborvip loungefrosted glassconcert venuecorner suitewashington monumentgreat casinoresort feehotel is beautifulslot areastable minimumsvalet parking isferris wheelcommon areasdc areaupon check
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

hotel is very nice. way out of town from washington dc. only 300 rooms so don't expect any deals or promotions. the food court had a nice veriety of options. our room was very nice, especially the dual head shower.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

It's a beautiful hotel and casino. My problem was with the casino security. They didn't ask me for ID the first time I visited, but this time I had my husband there and they refused to let us in because he didn't have any ID. However there were several people walking in who didn't get stopped or asked for ID. It was my husbands bday and we were dressed up for dinner and wanted to stop by the casino. I wonder why we were stopped and others weren't. What was so different about us?? I guess they card you based on how you look, that's discriminatory and unfortante. Anyway, bring your ID.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have not stayed at this location in a while and I will come back for sure. The front desk agent that checked me in was very good and not in a fake way. he clearly loved his job and the energy was transferred.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a great stay and Ryan’s customer service was OUTSTANDING. He deserves another star on his badge! We thank him a lot for going above and beyond for us! Rooms were also amazing - spacious and modern, awesome style. Highly recommend staying here - and ask for Ryan!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed here for a conference and had a nice stay overall. The hotel is giant with ample restaurants and activities. Arrived at 9am and my room wasn’t ready (which I expected). I was told that I was the first person to check in for the day and thus the first person on the list to get a room. I provided my cell and was told that I would receive a text as soon as my room was ready. Mid-morning arrived and a few colleagues who checked-in after me received their rooms, where’s others had not. This was curious. I went back to the front desk and waited in a long line with only 2 people working. When it was my turn I explained the situation and I was told, “wow you’re the 5th person to say they didn’t get a text, oops.” I could tell he was frazzled and was trying to well so I didn’t make a fuss. But after talking to my colleagues the general consensus was everyone at the desk was I adequately trained — by no fault of their own.

The room was smelled new, was giant and nicely appointed with a great river view. I called down to inquire about additional pillows (only 2 were provided) and was hung up on once and the placed on hold for a solid minute the second time. The pillows never arrived.

The fitness center was large with great equipment the looked over the pool. Towels and water provided. There was a “check -in” desk but there was no attendant the two times that I used the facility.

Had dinner at The Tap by the casino. The service was slow, so slow, that our dinner arrived before our drinks. The food was nothing to write home about. The manager did come over and apologize and comp the drinks. So that was a service-win.

I know this a new hotel, but it shows that training has been lax or poorly conducted with all staff. Once they get that figured out, it is a great place for a conference or a quick getaway.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business