“100 Day Stay”

Ranked #17 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi, Texas
“100 Day Stay”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We needed a place to stay for an extended time due to the sale of our home and transitioning to retirement in another state. We visited every extended stay hotel in Corpus and Residence Inn is what we chose. It is centrally located with all amenities close...many in walking distance. The manager, John Lyon and is staff are superb. The daily breakfast is awesome. The facilities are always clean. The front desk, housekeeping,maintenance staff are always friendly and courteous!, There is onsite security at night as an added bonus.
We literally have no complaints!!! We will definitely stay again!,

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the courtyard side
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Marty W
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Dear Marty W,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We enjoyed being able to serve you. Please come back and see us if you find yourself back in the area.

Kind thanks,
John L.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Loved the experiences it was such a comfortable stay that it felt like a gateway home. It was very clean and complimentary breakfast was amazing. With such different variety of food to choice from. the staff was very helpful as well and friendly.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank Selgigglez
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear Selgigglez,
Thank you for your kind review of the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. We look forward to another visit.

Kind thanks,
College Station, Texas
Reviewed 23 January 2014

The staff at this hotel is amazing!!! I do a good bit of traveling for work and this is one of the best stays I have ever had. When my coworker and I checked in we each had rooms that had the misfortune of overlooking a major home improvement store next door. No big deal except that at 2:30 AM they had a truck come in and unload for an hour. The hotel staff moved each of our rooms without fuss and upgraded us. They didn't have to do either. This is just one example of the many good deeds this staff did all week long. We were working strange hours and when we would get in late in the mornings they would still serve us breakfast. I have stayed at many hotels that will cut the breakfast off a little early or exactly on time. It was awesome of them to keep it open a little later for us. There are many other things this hotel did that do not immediately come to mind, but it has gone on my favorites list! I will recommenced this hotel to anyone traveling to Corpus Christi. Absolutely outstanding management and staff!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank H_YETI
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Dear H_YETI,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. I'm so happy to hear that my staff helped to make your stay more memorable. We really appreciate you recommending us to others, and hope to be able to serve you again soon.

Warm thanks,
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I love this place! The location is great and the staff very helpful. Great and safe environment for children. They have an outside patio where you can enjoy the breeze with friends. The pools are always very clean. Again this is a wonderful and clean environment! We just found our favorite corpus hotel!!

• Stayed January 2014
CorpusChristiRI_GM, General Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you for your great review! We hope to see you and your family and friends sometime again soon.

Victoria, Texas
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My husband and I stayed here for one of our "Date Nights". The staff were very friendly and the facility was very clean. Our room was spotless and the bed was very comfortable! This hotel is our of choice from here on out! Close to shoppping, night life and the beach!!
Overall we were very satisfied!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
CorpusChristiRI_GM, General Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 28 January 2014
Angie,

I would like to personally "thank you" for making our hotel your personal hotel of choice moving forward. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Blanket, Texas
Reviewed 13 January 2014

The room was as expected for a suite. The beds were very comfortable. The rooms were clean. The hot breakfast was what you would expect from a hotel, but it was hot, fresh, and filling. Overall I was satisfied with this hotel, however, the shining star here is the staff. The staff was amazing. Friendly, helpful, and they do their job very well. Everyone from the manager on duty, to the morning breakfast crew, to the cleaning service was outstanding. Always smiling, asking how our stay was going and if there was anything we needed. Traveled with my wife and mother-in-law for weekend stay. We got 1 suite with two bedrooms for cheaper than we could get 2 regular rooms at a far less quality hotel. Go figure. This place will not disappoint. For sure worth the money.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Andrew,

Thank you for your kind review regarding my staff! I'll share your information to my entire team, and we'll hope to see you again soon as we're excited to be your new home away from home!

Austin, Texas
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I had a chance to stay here for a night with my family on a short swim meet trip. It is a good, clean facility in a good location. Restaurants, shopping are all nearby. We did not get a lot of time to explore the city but were able to visit a couple of places. The Ocean drive is a 10 minutes ride and provides excellent views and walking jogging paths.

The hotel staff was very helpful. The management and the entire staff was genuinely interested in making sure that we had a comfortable stay. We had a 1 bedroom suite. It looked updated - Granite countertop, newer appliances and paint. The room was stocked sufficiently and was quite comfortable and enjoyable.

Regarding the amenities, the pool is decent but small. It is indoors which is a good thing in Winter. The hot tub is good for relaxing after a day out. The gym is functional and I was able to use it. Breakfast is the standard fare at the Residence Inn. It is highly predictable and dependable quality.

Will definitely be thinking about this place the next time I am visiting Corpus Christi.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Omprakash,

I would like to personally "thank you" for the great review you game my team and I. Our location is one of the best in Corpus Christi as you mentioned. We hope we get another opportunity to take care of you and your friends or family in the near future.