“Great service” 4 of 5 bubbles

Residence Inn Corpus Christi
Ranked #15 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
“Great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 April 2014

Excellent customer service. All hotel staff are very friendly and helpful. It made our stay enjoyable. The rooms are large and comfortable. We have stayed at this hotel twice in the past year and a half. The first time we stayed with our kids and they liked the basketball court. The breakfast was very good. Saturday was pancakes, French toast, eggs, hash browns, and sausage.

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Shanenheidi
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 29 April 2014
Dear Shanenheidi,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our large and comfortable rooms. Our staff works hard to make sure each stay is enjoyable and they will be delighted to hear that they are succeeding. We hope that you will come back soon!

John L.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
La Vernia, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

We have stayed here many times from when my children were very small to now young adults. They quality and spaciousnes is wonderful. The two bedroom suite is a great way to have your privacy and keep the family close by. Beds are comfy and we love having seperate TVs in each bedroom. Kitchen is well stocked with dishes if you care to cook, or just go down and pick up some breakfast items to share in the room (there is always a late sleeper). I like having a refrigerator to keeps drinks cold.

The kids like the indoor pool and hottub to relax by after a day at the beach. Nice way to wind down the day.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Elizabeth S
Dear Elizabeth S,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review of the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. I'm so glad that our hotel has been able to host your family through the years and continue to offer you comfortable stays. We look forward to many more years!

Houston, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 April 2014

As you would expect from Marriott at his price point. 1 night stay. Staff friendly. Good hot breakfast - paid $184.99 for two bed suite ($212.74 inclusive tax). Good Free fast internet speed.
Good decor and clean room - bed comfort 4 out of 5.
If your looking for something down town - is a good 12-15 minute drive. I did not check the location before I book and got caught out here. Its located just of highway and lots of retail and chain places to eat.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Italianjob744
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 28 April 2014
Dear Italianjob744,
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the Corpus Christi Residence Inn. Our staff works hard to ensure our guests have an exceptional stay and comments like yours help to reinforce that work. Please come back soon.

Spring, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014

Stayed for a few days in March for Spring Break. Based on previous reviews we were really excited about staying at this hotel, but we were quickly disappointed. Upon check in our room was dirty. Hair in the sink and toothpaste spit on faucet and mirror. Called front desk and we were offered points and to change rooms. We opted to stay since we had already unpacked and they sent up housekeeping to clean. We should have changed rooms because when we were getting ready to leave I found a blood stain on the coverlet. I was completely grossed out! To make things worse I received an email asking about my stay from TMI Hospitality, so I responded with my concerns and never heard back from them.

The staff was friendly and breakfast was okay. They did run out of food well before the posted end time and did not replenish the food. The location was kind of weird in the middle of a parking lot with restaurants and stores around it. Also, if you are on the side facing Home Depot then you will be awaken early in the morning with noise from delivery trucks.

As a platinum reward member, I only stay at Marriott hotels, but I will not be back to this location.

Room Tip: Check for room cleanliness
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank jealvear
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Jealvear,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Please accept my sincerest apologies that your email was not responded to. Unfortunately, it appears that we never received your reply. We would truly like to know more about your stay and any concerns that you have so that we are able to improve our services for future guests. I have included my contact information so that we can discuss your stay in further detail. Once again, I'm very sorry that this happened and I hope to hear from you soon.

361-985-1113
corpuschristiri@tmihospitality.com
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

Third visit at this Inn. But my first choice in hotel in every state i visit.

Always clean, professional, prompt and a great stay. Always my go to place to stay. Great price for military as well. Breakfast is great, lots of choices with juice and coffee.

Like that i can stay, have visitors and it feel like home with separate living room and kitchen.

Room Tip: All rooms will be the same, living area and kitchenette. Either king or double bed. Love that they...
Green Features: Great greeting with a smile when you walk in and out. They ask how i'm doing and ask if they can help with anything.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Lucy F
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear Lucy F,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so glad to hear that we are one of your favorite places to stay and appreciate you letting others know about us. Please come back and stay with the Residence Inn Corpus Christi again soon.

Warm thanks,
Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

First of all, awesome staff! Everyone was very friendly, especially Annabelle (?) from housekeeping.

Good location off SPID. Good free breakfast. Kids enjoyed the basketball hoop and pool.

Room was clean, although we did find a few long black hairs (and we are all blonde) in the sheets which freaked me out.

Overall, great stay.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Chip G
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear Chip G,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that my staff was friendly. Please accept my apologies for the hair in your sheets. I will address this with my housekeeping staff at once. We look forward to your next visit.

New Braunfels
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

We have stayed here several times. Everyone has been very friendly and helpful from the maintenance men to the cleaning crew, the breakfast crew to the front desk staff. Rose at the front desk took especially good care of us and was extremely accommodating. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank nbmommy
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this review, 17 March 2014
Dear Nbmommy,
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to hear that my staff helped in making your stays more accommodating. I will share your comments with them as I know it will brighten their day. Please allow the Residence Inn Corpus Christi to host you again on your next trip to the area.