“Friendliest hotel staff I have ever met”

Residence Inn Corpus Christi
Ranked #19 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 19 July 2014

Everything about this hotel meets a high standard of quality: impeccably clean and comfortably furnished accommodations, diverse and tasty food for breakfast and the afternoon social hour. But what set this location apart in my mind was the consistently pleasant, friendly, and helpful attitude of every single staff member I had contact with. The property is located within an extensive area of commercial development which has numerous opportunities for shopping and dining, and there is relatively convenient freeway access to downtown convention locations and tourism sites. I would unquestionably choose this hotel again for a trip to Corpus Christi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Richard G
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Richard G,
Thank you for reviewing the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. We appreciate your kind words for our staff. We all work extremely hard to make sure our guests feel at home, and it's comments like yours that let us know we are succeeding. I hope we will see you back again soon.

Reviewed 11 July 2014

I have stayed at many hotels but by far this was the best one,when we first walked in we were greeted with smiling happy faces, the hotel manager John Lyon and Desk Agent Cassandra were so nice and helpful the best greeting ever!they made us feel so welcome. at Social hour Hostess Karol was AMAZING! she was so sweet and friendly and did an amazing job at setting up the social hour she made us feel so welcome,she has been there almost 6 years and we could see why she really knows how to treat her guest, when we went up to the second floor we walked into a beautiful room so clean and comfy we were very impressed how well maintained it was. we will definitely will go back to residence inn on our next trip to Corpus Christi.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra F
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear Sandra F,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. I'm so glad that our staff was able to make your stay exceptional! I will be sure to share your comments with them. Please come back and see us soon.

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 3 July 2014

My husband and I only stay in Marriott hotels. Fairfield Inn, Residence Inn, Townplace Suites, etc. but THIS hotel experience tops them ALL! The front desk staff, the housekeeping staff, and the maintenance staff were all wonderful. The one employee who stood out the most was Carol. She handled the evening socials with the largest most genuine smile. You could feel the love of people just pouring off of her. I was acknowledged by every staff member that I passed no matter the time, day or night. I will ABSOLUTELY tell ANYONE who says they are visiting Corpus Christi to stay at the Residence Inn on Blanche Moore and when I visit again, this is the ONLY hotel I will stay in. Thank you to the amazing staff and management. You made this a very enjoyable vacation for me and my family!!

• Stayed: June 2014
4  Thank Wendy N
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Wendy N,
Thank you for such a wonderful review! I'm thrilled to hear that our staff provided you with such a wonderful experience. We strive to be impression makers and feedback such as yours lets us know that we are succeeding. We appreciate you recommending us to others and look forward to your next visit to the Residence Inn Corpus Christi.

Sincere thanks,

Reviewed 18 June 2014

The staff is always so friendly and gracious. I absolutely love coming back to the Residence inn over and over. Rooms are always spot on and very up to date. I never stay any where else! If you're in Corpus you need to be here!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Marcos E
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Dear Marcos E,
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. We're so glad to know that we are the only hotel you stay at when you are in the area. We appreciate your loyalty and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

I was greeted by Anthony(who was awesome in every interaction) and check in was very easy. Each time I spoke with a member of the staff I was taken care of promptly and received friendly, competent service. My wife and I were very impressed with the size of the room and the amenities we found. We would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank mattaprylhaynes
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Dear Mattaprylhaynes,
Thank you for your review of the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. I'm happy to hear that Anthony and my entire staff exceeded your expectations. I will be sure to share your comments with them. We appreciate you recommending us to others! Please come back and see us soon.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

Full kitchen, dining area, living area, and sleeping area; what more could you want from a hotel. As they say, it's not a hotel, it's a residence. Great breakfast and manager's social. The best part was the staff; always smiling and helpful. The housekeepers left Hersey kisses on the table; a sweet way to come "home" at the end of the day. Numerous restaurants within walking distance and an easy drive to the beaches. Highly recommend to anyone staying in the CC area.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank hrochas
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 10 June 2014

Dear Hrochas,
Thank you for your kind review of the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. I'm very happy to hear that we succeeded in being your "home away from home" while you were with us. I will be sure to share your comments with my staff. We appreciate you recommending us to others! Please come back soon!

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 5 June 2014

The front desk staff is amazing and Assistant Manager. Thr best service i ever experencied. I would not stay any where else. Breakfast was great and social dinners. Amazing staff. I can not express how wonderful the staff is!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank dreonewin
TMIHospitality, Manager at Residence Inn Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear Dreonewin,
Thank you for reviewing your stay at the Residence Inn Corpus Christi. I'm so glad that my staff helped to make your stay exceptional! I will be sure to pass your kind words on to them. We hope to welcome you back very soon.