“No doubt the BEST hotel to Stay at while in Corpus Christi”

Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples
Ranked #51 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi, Texas
“No doubt the BEST hotel to Stay at while in Corpus Christi”
Reviewed 14 October 2012

The front desk and housekeeping staff were very accommodating and very customer friendly. Really enjoyed having the full sized refrigerator and stove. My room had a queen sized bed and a full sized sofa bed. BBQ pit/Swimming Pool outside available for guests to use was really nice, also although the fitness room was not open during my stay, ALL guest including me were able to go to the nearby Gold's Gym for FREE. I really recommend staying here for anybody needing a place to stay at longer than 30 days. I without a doubt felt like I was at a " home away from home."

Room Tip: The longer you Stay the better, you'll then get that " being at home" feeling.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 2 November 2012
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Corpus Christi - Staples. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We stayed for 5 nights and really saved a lot of money with the kitchen equipped room. Very good location with lots of groceries and restaurants within a mile radius. Also, it was centrally located to the beach areas and downtown Corpus. We will be back!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 10 September 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.

Reviewed 25 July 2012

The hotel staff was very accommodating and comfortable. Really enjoyed having the full sized refrigerator and stove. Our rooms as a queen sized bed and a full sized sofa bed. Bar be Que pit outside available for guests to use was really nice. I really recommend staying here with the family

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank RBmoreno
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 27 August 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice.

Reviewed 12 July 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights in early July. It's was nice having a full kitchen. The room was fairly clean and the A/C worked very well. The mattress was a little hard, but we've been on worse. The front desk staff were very friendly, helpful and always had genuine smiles on their faces. Our only complaint would be the road construction on Staples. It was horrible and very inconvenient. Overall, we would stay at this hotel again and also recommend it to others. Hopefully the next time we go the road construction will be complete.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank Josmartin
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 20 July 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Corpus Christi - Staples. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction.
Reviewed 7 July 2012

We literally walked in our room, turned around and walked out. It was that bad. The black stains on the green carpet throughout the hotel was the first indicator.
We were on the property for a total of 10 minutes and that was 10 minutes too long. Loaded our things back up and went to another hotel.

• Stayed June 2012
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 12 July 2012
I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Corpus Christi - Staples. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Gallatin, Tennessee
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Excellent value and very friendly staff. Had zero problems and close to so much. Would stay again.

Room Tip: Got a suite and had two queen beds and pull out couch. able to sleep with 3 adults and 3 children ve...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Bob B
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 11 July 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Corpus Christi - Staples. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. Our company motto is "Excellence Every Day, Every Way", and my promise to you is that we will continue to operate according to this practice; after all, that's how Extended Stay Hotels(sm) got to be the largest extended stay lodging brand in North America.

Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 19 February 2012

We stayed here a week. Had a bad start with the rate changing higher than my reservation. First room was dirty so we switched. Room was not great - needed to be refurbished. Never used the pool as a lady had a huge dog that swam with her. Breakfast was packaged muffins and bagels. Bad experience for us.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
2 Thank wineanddine32
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 5 March 2012