Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples
Ranked #51 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Houston, Texas
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 5 March 2013

We stayed here for about 2 months while in Corpus, working on a project.
Rooms are spacious and beautiful, with full kitchens so you can cook your own meals, should you want to. The hotel is also close to restaurants, supermarkets and a mall (walking distance).The staff is very nice, friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank IndraR_12
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 6 March 2013
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at Extended Stay Deluxe Corpus Christi - Staples. Our hotel is totally committed to the satisfaction of every guest who walks through our doors, which is why it is so rewarding to get feedback like yours; it tells us that we are delivering on that commitment. We strive to provide a "home away from home" experience for all of our guests, no matter if they are staying for a night, a week, or a month. It sounds like we were able to do just that for you, and we are truly honored for your recognition.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Mission, Texas
Reviewed 17 December 2012

I would recommend to everyone we know! The room was clean and the kitchen had everything we needed. We will definitely stay again! The front desk very helpful too, very nice people! There is still construction going on but otherwise well worth the stay. Also there are lots of stores all around, close by and restaurants as well.

Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 21 December 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Corpus Christi - Staples. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. By continuing to provide our valued guests with exceptional value, we know Extended Stay Hotels(sm) will remain the #1 extended stay lodging source in the North America.

Reviewed 12 December 2012

Everything was absolutely perfect. The room was amazing and very clean. I will definitely stay again and again. We rented two rooms that night and the other room was perfect too. My daughter and I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed December 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Corpus Christi - Staples. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. As a member of the Extended Stay Hotels(sm) family, we are proud to be a part of the premier lodging source for business and leisure travelers looking for a great room at a great rate. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We are so happy to be able to provide you with a home away from home experience and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Please know that we would be thrilled to have you again as our guest should your travel needs bring you back to our area. Once again, thanks for all of your very kind words.
Jacksonville, NC
Reviewed 5 December 2012

After my recent stay (November/December 2012), I am updating my review of this hotel to let people know that all the good points about this property are still there. However, there is construction going on in the street right in front of the hotel and getting into the driveway is difficult. Don't let this discourage you. Just be very, very careful. There is a small sign pointing the way between the orange and white barrels directing traffic. It is easy to miss and difficult to see at night. If you are approaching the hotel from either SPID or Saratoga, go very slowly. The road is rough, but you can get there. Once there, the always friendly staff is on duty and a good night's sleep awaits you.

Room Tip: I have stayed in a room in the front of the hotel and in the back. So far, the back is a bit quiete...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 10 December 2012

Bradley, Illinois
Reviewed 11 November 2012

The hotel is in a beautiful location with plenty of shopping and restraunts in the area! Not far from the mall or the beach. The staff is the friendliest staff I've ever known at any location. If there is anything we ever need, the staff does their best to provide it. They are great, and a pleasure to see, every time I stay there!

Room Tip: I like the Deluxe rooms the best, they are VERY Spacious. The Corner rooms are great because you ha...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled on business
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 14 November 2012

Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 14 October 2012

The front desk and housekeeping staff were very accommodating and very customer friendly. Really enjoyed having the full sized refrigerator and stove. My room had a queen sized bed and a full sized sofa bed. BBQ pit/Swimming Pool outside available for guests to use was really nice, also although the fitness room was not open during my stay, ALL guest including me were able to go to the nearby Gold's Gym for FREE. I really recommend staying here for anybody needing a place to stay at longer than 30 days. I without a doubt felt like I was at a " home away from home."

Room Tip: The longer you Stay the better, you'll then get that " being at home" feeling.
  • Stayed September 2012, travelled solo
bbrauss, Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 2 November 2012

Fort Worth, Texas, United States
Reviewed 3 September 2012

We stayed for 5 nights and really saved a lot of money with the kitchen equipped room. Very good location with lots of groceries and restaurants within a mile radius. Also, it was centrally located to the beach areas and downtown Corpus. We will be back!

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Corpus Christi - Staples, responded to this review, 10 September 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of our hotel. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that.