“Hotel staff Courtesy”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi
Ranked #7 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 20 June 2014

The staff in this hotel are very hospitable and will go extra mile to assist in order to make your stay pleasurable.
The breakfast was great each of the days we were there, and Donna is doing a fantastic job in preparing and helping out with breakfast. Clean hotel in all aspect and the amenities are high standards. I recommend this hotel to anyone, anytime you visit Corpus Christi, Texas.
Dedicated staff from the front desk, to restaurant, housekeeping, maintenance and general guests care. Have Fun.

Room Tip: King size is very good and the executive King size is worth it for just $5 extra-unbelievable. Large...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Dear IsraelDivine,
Thank you for your review and compliments for my staff. We appreciate your kind words and are glad that our efforts to impress our guests are being noticed. We hope to see you back at the Fairfield Inn Corpus Christi again soon.

Reviewed 27 May 2014

Good experience, great service and the rooms are new. Lot of restaurants and shops in the area. In 15 minutes by car you will be on the beach or the downtown. The breakfast is ok, like in all Fairfield Inn.

The best are the employees, really nice and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Jose_Cuesta,
Thank you for your review and kind words of the Fairfield Inn Corpus Christi. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed our brand new rooms and friendly service. We hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

This is the second time I have stayed at this Marriott property. I knew that they were going to be undergoing renovations during my stay, but I decided to keep my reservation anyway. My room was one of the rooms that had been completed. I loved the colors and the furniture and, of course, the newness of everything. When I checked in I was given a "survival kit" to get me through the inconvenience of the still unfinished renovations. It was a nice gesture that included candy, bottled water, gum and cookies. Everyday when I returned to the hotel, I found freshly made cookies on my bed. They were spoiling me!

Since renovations were only being done during the day, the noise of construction was not an issue. Breakfast was provided every morning without interruption in the beautiful new breakfast room. The staff was so welcoming and helpful throughout my stay.

One final note: Even though this hotel is near S.P.I.D., I could not hear any noise from the traffic on the highway.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear NCTraveler107,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us! I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed our bright, updated rooms and that the renovations didn't bother you. It is our goal to make sure that none of our guests are inconvenienced by the work, and it's wonderful to hear we accomplished that. Please come back and see the Fairfield Inn Corpus Christi again soon.

Warm thanks,

Reviewed 19 May 2014

We typically choose to stay in the "mall area" of Corpus as it's easy access to both downtown and island activities. We always end up at Academy for fishing gear anyway, and needed Target on this trip too, so very convenient to be in the middle of it all. For what this hotel is, it's great. It is currently under construction but aside from some unsightly work near the elevator it's not a problem. The room comes with a cute goody bag acknowledging the inconvenience, and the new rooms are nice. Comfortable beds, mini-fridge, nice TV, big enough bathroom. Good prices. Free breakfast is an added plus and offers more variety than most.

Room Tip: 1st floor is currently out of commission...on the 3rd floor we did not hear any construction noise.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Mallory S,
Thank you for your review. I'm glad that you enjoyed our newly renovated rooms. I'm also happy that our location and complimentary breakfast were convenient for you. We hope to see you on your next trip to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Rooms were clean and quiet. 3rd floor. Located near several restaurants. AC had a little trouble but it finally kicked in. Staff very friendly. Accommodated us nicely. Breakfast was sufficient. Would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2014
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Lovetennis71,
We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn Corpus Christi. I'm glad that you found your room clean and quiet and were able to enjoy our complimentary breakfast and friendly staff. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

The so-so TA ratings on this hotel were correct. Staff members are okay but not genuinely friendly - just going thru the motions. Rooms are small but comfortable by Fairfield standards. Breakfast was typical Fairfield. Stayed in one of the newly renovated rooms -- okay but again nothing speical. Fairfield is one of three hotels in an unattractive row of hotels - back to back - made you feel like you were staying in a back alley hotel. Great location. Will try some other hotel next time.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2014

Dear Joe K,
Thank you for taking the time to review the Fairfield Inn Corpus Christi. I'm very sorry to hear that you did not completely enjoy your stay with us. I'm also sorry if you felt our staff was anything but genuinely friendly. They truly do take pride in our hotel and work to go above and beyond our guest's expectations. We hope that you will allow us another opportunity to change your mind on your next visit to Corpus Christi.

Reviewed 12 March 2014

During my stay, the hotel was under renovation, none the less, they put us in one of the few rooms that had already been remodeled. Every member of their staff that I encountered was so friendly and inviting, everyone of the staff members wanted to make sure that I had all that I needed. They were all so pleasant, I really enjoyed my stay.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Alma A
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Dear Alma A,
Thank you for reviewing the Fairfield Inn Corpus Christi. I'm so glad to hear that my staff made your stay even more enjoyable. We can't wait to finish our renovations and show them off to all of our guests. We hope that you will come back and see us when they are done, if not before!

Kind regards,