“Average for what we paid, bad for what we would have paid during season time”

Days Inn Corpus Christi Beach
Ranked #52 of 79 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We stayed a week before Memorial weekend, and the price for room would have gone well over $100, which would have been a shame.
We paid $65 or so, it was ok. (after pointing out to the owner the website price....he was asking $75+)
Yellow bedsheets, the room could do with a makeover for $100+- this is no way luxury.
The breakfast was average, 20 min before closing time many breakfast items were gone, the lady owner walked by, saw it, and did not do a thing about it. Nice.
A nice pool, but the sea is just walking distance.

Room Tip: Park in front of the hotel (safer). Do not bother to pay extra for the sea view- you are getting a s...

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We recently stayed at this location last week (checked in Monday May 26th, checked out May 31st) We stayed in room 311 and I was certainly pleased with the room for the amount of money we spent. Our total cost with tax (15%), was right at around 413$. They have a nice pool area, the hot tub has been filled in with concrete, wifi, and complementary breakfast. Housekeeping was really nice and stayed on top of their jobs. No this isn't a 5 star hotel, but you also aren't spending a fortune. You can see the beach from the hotel, and it's only a few min walk from the beach. I am seeing in other reviews that they could smell smoke in the lobby?? Not once did I catch a wiff of smoke inside this hotel. Matter of fact, this was the 3rd hotel I stopped at and it smelled the best HAHA. Maybe during May 11-12 they had a bad customer who smoked where ever? They are really nice people, and we will definitely be back in a couple years!

Room Tip: We stayed on the 3rd floor, and will be requesting that floor again in the future.
1  Thank KelliMommaOfThree
Reviewed 19 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 18 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Reviewed 15 May 2014

I made reservations for two (2) rooms at this hotel on May 5, 2014 (sight unseen) for check in: May 11, 2014 and check-out: May 12, 2014. Entering the lobby there was a very strong odor (smoke or candles) don't know what it was, but it bothered me since I have allergies. The elevator the door shut so quickly that I thought my feet was going to get caught. We were very disappointed that one of the rooms, the floors and walls were dirty, the tub didn't look clean and had dirt or something in it and the light fixture above sink was broken and the light was flickering. The refrigerator in the other room smelled of fish. I went back to the lobby and spoke to Felicia, who actually was very polite and when I explained my dismay she apologized and said she would fix the problems. I told her that this place was unacceptable to stay in, particularly when I had my three (3) grandchildren, my daughter and my husband who has breathing problems and I wanted a refund. Sadly, this would of been a perfect place, but it had too many problems, not only the interior of our rooms, but the exterior of the hotel structure which really need repairing. If updates were done than this place would be #1 rating in my book. I just hope that the proprietor can get this done.

Room Tip: Buyer Beware, choose very carefully.
Reviewed 6 May 2014

They don,t respect the privacy and they gave me a smokeing room and that is
bad for my babies health,it
smelled horrible..the tub was discusting..and the owners also charged us an extra night because we checked out one hour late she had no compassion no heart she saw i had my ten month baby and couldnt carry our stuff out. had to wait for my husband. To help me with all the bags...so yea was charged a whole day just for getting out late an hour..money thirty owners

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 10 April 2014

This hotel is horrible! There was hair in the tub and the "clean" towels were dirty. The phone doesn't work and we had to personally go ask for the iron and board. The location is horrible! when we were trying to go to the office to get cleaning supplies there was a whole bunch of men outside our door watching us.

• Stayed: April 2014