We stayed at this Hotel last week during our visit to Corpus Christi. The room was CLEAN as well as the bathroom. The Microwave and fridge were in the room and worked well. We did not see any bugs or find anything "out of the ordinary" with the room. Check in was easy and the Staff were Friendly. We did go to breakfast and THIS IS WHAT IS AVAILABE on a daily basis......cold cereal, hot cereal (from a package), a few pasteries, milk, coffee, juice, yogurt, toast, frozen waffles and fresh apples. They do not serve any "hot foods" per say such as waffles or eggs. They do offer a Free morning paper daily. The pool was a green color (not sure why as you could smell the chlorine?) Asked for extra towels and these were provided for us. There are a few hotels around and a Valero gas station at the corner. Retaurants and shoping are about a 8-10 minute drive down the road. All in all the hotel was ok and served its purpose with a clean room and nice staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Count on value and convenience in the Texas Gulf Coast when you book a room at our AAA-approved Super 8 Corpus Christi hotel. With a convenient location off Interstate 37 in Corpus Christi, Texas, our hotel is within easy reach of all this charming port city has to offer, including North Beach, downtown, attractions and business locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Corpus Christi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Corpus Christi
- Corpus Christi Best Western