“Dinner with a sunset view!”

Doc's Seafood & Steak Restaurant
Price range: US$10 - US$29
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Casual waterfront restaurant featuring Seafood and Steak specialties served alongside cool drinks on a breezy dockside patio. Come out for the food, stay for the FREE SUNSET!
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We enjoyed both a Mahi mahi dinner with avocado pico de gallo sauce and a stuffed flounder dinner as the sun was setting. Very nice experience! It was a bit pricey but each dish was flavorful from the rosemary red potatoes to the fish entrees. It was our first time and we plan to return in the future!

1  Thank starfortune
Write a ReviewReviews (1,028)

Reviewed 14 July 2014

If you are not familiar with the area it is a tad confusing getting there. Having said that, the food and service were very good. I ordered a dish that had rice and they got it right. Seldom is restaurant rice as good as this one was.
If only they'd had oysters on the half shell...

1  Thank 61HappySojourner
Reviewed 11 July 2014

My family and I had a great experience at Doc's. We sat on the water and watched the sunset while enjoying some fantastic sea food. We started off with their famous seafood salad and all I can say is "wow!". I see why its famous, because its fantastic! My wife and I shared the fried platter with an extra side of the stuffed shrimp, it was all excellent. Everything tasted fresh and was cooked just right. I was pretty disappointed they no longer served crab legs, and they were out of oysters. You're literally ON the ocean, how can you be out of oysters at 7:00pm?? Luckily, the rest of the food made up for it, and we really enjoyed our evening. We would definitely visit Doc's again, and so should you.

1  Thank Ttbears6
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Visited this place a few days ago on the recommendation of a local. Really great atmosphere, live music and view of the water. Had the crab cake appetizer and it was so good, I ended up with the 3 crab cake meal! Little pricey, but well worth it.

1  Thank SummertimeMiami
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We were recommended to eat there by our hotel clerk. We had awesome service from Mike, our server and the hostess, who even though it was a busy night, was so nice to give us a table on the edge by the water. The Stuffed Flounder was the best I have ever had, and I am originally from South Florida, so I know good seafood! My husband thoroughly enjoyed Mikes recommendation of the Blackened Tuna with potatoes. The Large Fried Shrimp were also AMAZING! Thank you so much for a Wonderful Dinner. We cant wait to come back the next time we are in Corpus Christy!

1  Thank Jasmine93