“Great hotel in Corpus”

Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Ranked #10 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Frisco, United States
“Great hotel in Corpus”
Reviewed 20 July 2013

If you are looking for a great stay while on business in Corpus Christi, this is the hotel. Great rooms, great people and great value. I also have to rate it high for safety and security as I felt more than comfortable leaving my car in the parking lot and walking to the hotel itself. I am making this my go to place when I am in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 18 July 2013

Excellent staff, friendly and helpful, room was great, quit and comfortable, I was there for business meeting and conference room was perfect size for our group, 20 plus people. Strong recommendation to all looking for a quality place to stay in Corpus, close to downtown, 4 miles, front desk staff suggestions of of good restuarants was right on the mark.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business

San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Decided to get away with the kids at the last minute and found a room available at this hotel. Overall the experience was positive though, as with most hotels, the complimentary breakfast was at best average.

Cedar Park, Texas
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We always stay at Hampton Inns when we travel (which is quite often) because they are normally very clean, quiet and provide a good breakfast. Unfortunately, this was NOT the case with this Hampton Inn. First off, the bedding was very lumpy and uncomfortable. The bathroom was not totally cleaned each day. The breakfast was horrible! The eggs that were served were hard and dry, as was the sausage. My husband and I BOTH had stomach issues the first two days and attribute it to the breakfast because after that we stuck to the cold food and our stomachs were fine. That said, the bagels were still frozen inside and hard as a rock! One could say to use the toaster BUT even if I liked my bagels toasted (which I do not) you could never get close enough to it. They also ran out of things like fruit, butter, cream cheese, forks, knives and were not too quick to restock. This was also one of the only Hampton Inns that did not have some type of a snack (either cookies, crackers, etc) towards evening. Also, the halls smelled horrible, like curry or something, as did the bathroom on the main floor! In addition, the housekeeping staff was EXTREMELY loud and noisy, laughing and talking outside of our room! I will definitely NEVER stay at this Hampton Inn again and would NEVER recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: Don't stay here....
1 Thank Donna A
Port Neches, Texas
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Wonderful hotel!!!! Close to everything. Very very clean room. Great breakfast selection with a nice variety of items Quiet area. We stayed four nights and never had any issues. We will stay at this hotel again.

Houston, United States
Reviewed 24 June 2013

I am a frequent Hampton Inn guest and this location was definitely not my favorite. Breakfast was not up to par and my bedding was old and desintagrated (needs to be thrown out). Will pick a different Hampton for my next trip to CC.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

1 Thank Lisa H
Sacramento, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2013

Even though this hotel is not down town the staff is extremely helpful, the rooms are very comfortable. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Corpus Christi. Only 10 minutes to the attractions.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
#45 of 80 in Corpus Christi

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.

Property: Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Address: 917 N Navigation Blvd, Corpus Christi, TX 78408-2664
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Corpus Christi
#4 Family Hotel in Corpus Christi
#6 Business Hotel in Corpus Christi
#6 Best Value Hotel in Corpus Christi
#7 Romantic Hotel in Corpus Christi
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd. 2.5*
The Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd. Is conveniently located on I-37 near the Corpus Christi bay. We are close to the USS Lexington Museum, Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History, Texas State Aquarium, and Harbor Playhouse. Our hotel rooms include free WiFi, free hot breakfast daily, and a 32-inch HDTV. Book a studio suite for more room, a sofabed, microwave, and mini-fridge. Enjoy complimentary access to our fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub, and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi i-37 - Navigation Blvd. Hotel Corpus Christi
Hampton Inn And Suites Corpus Christi i-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Hampton Inn Corpus Christi