Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Ranked #10 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Columbus, United States
“OK Hotel”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

Ok hotel, would definitely not recommend the pool area. Was on business and it met my needs, would be disappointed if I stayed there for a family trip. Appreciated that I was able to get a late check out of 2:00 pm so I could shower before catching my flight.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Martynas K, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd., responded to this review, 27 October 2014
Dear Derek L.,

Thank you for your review and input. If you don't mind, would you please provide us with details of what exactly was not up to the standards you expected in regards to the pool area. This is very surprising to us since we clean the pool area regularly. The pool itself is saltwater pool and we also have whirlpool, sauna, and all of it is indoors. If you would like to discuss your experience in more detail, please do not hesitate to call us at 361-884-4444 I would gladly hear your suggestions so that we could further improve your experience for the next stay with us. I wish you a wonderful day and we hope to see you again!

Martynas Karys
Assistant General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Indiana
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Uncharacteristically, I found myself with a mid-afternoon flight on a Sunday and have the entire morning to relax at a hotel. The luck of the draw has me at this fine Hampton Inn.

The first thing that strikes one is the friendliness of the staff. Beyond helpful with offers to not only recommend restaurants, but to print directions to them and suggest parking places, as well. My room, a King Suite, is impeccably clean as are the stairwells (carpeted...which reduce noise and with trash cans on each floor...to help keep them clean) and the elevator floors. If you want to know how a hotel takes care of its property, check out the stairwells and the corners of the elevator floors. The tile in this hotel absolutely shines.

Breakfast was the typical Hampton Inn breakfast but with a twist...something unusual in my 70+ stays per year. I am used to dry scrambled eggs at Hampton Inns but they meet my expectations while traveling. Once in a while I find a hotel that understands that if you are going to prepare scrambled eggs for a serving line, you need to undercook them. Well, I would be surprised if a Hampton prepares its scrambled eggs from scratch but, somehow, this hotel managed to have fluffy, tasty scrambled eggs.

As stated in the headline, I will hate to leave this hotel and would be happy to return should my travels take me to Corpus Christi.

Kudos to staff and management for understanding what it takes to make a weary traveler who is away from home on a weekend feel welcomed.

Room Tip: My Hilton Honors profile asks for a room on the top floor, away from the elevator. I'm always su...
1 Thank HoosierTravelers08
Plano, United States
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Amazing location of the hotel with helpful staff. Clean rooms, facilities like breakfast, pool, complimentary internet access and above all supportive and co-operative staff that enabled my family to stay at this hotel during my business trip. I'll stay here once again for my business trip.

Corpus Christi, United States
Reviewed 2 July 2014

I had a great experience at this hotel. It was clean, friendly, and the beds are wonderful! I usually stay at Hampton/Hilton when I travel and I am always pleased with my stay. The only minor issue at this hotel was they didn’t acknowledge that I was an Honors member.

Thank Kristine Prayto... D
Houston, United States
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I really enjoyed my stay here. No complaints at all. Pool was great and hot tub as well. Good location close to freeways and cookies were put out in the evening. I would definitely stay here again. I wish it had a restaurant on the premise, but the breakfast was great and there were always apples or bananas out if you wanted a snack.

Deer Park, United States
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Overall this is a very nice hotel. The shower could use a little update due to the water pressure and nozzle. However, the bed was very comfortable and the A/C worked very well even with 90 degree + weather it was nice and cool in my room.

Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The room was very clean and roomy. Breakfast was excellent! I would recommend this hotel to my friends. Close to all the main attractions and easy to access. The indoor pool was nice and fun to swim in.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo