Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Ranked #10 of 80 Hotels in Corpus Christi
Corpus Christi TX, United States
“Clean and Friendly”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

The night manager was very busy, but he was professional and worked quickly to help everyone as soon as possible. He provided great customer service and made us feel welcomed. Rooms were clean, breakfast was hot! Enjoyed our stay. Great Job!!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Lake Charles, Louisiana
Reviewed 13 August 2014 via mobile

Great location for refinery associated work accomodations. Easy on and off of I 37. Short drive to city. Very clean and at a reasonable price. Nice exercise facility. Breakfast is very average with selections. I would recommend this facility to friends.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Booked late, still got a great room the keys were waiting on us when we walked in the front door and was greeted by first name when I walked in. The breakfast was good something for every family member. The indoor pool was an extra surprise for the kids to swim in before a long car ride back home.

Pros: Clean, Friendly Staff, quiet, good breakfast, laundry room.

Cons: none

Stayed August 2014
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel was a wonderful place to stay. It was easy to find and within 10-15 minutes of multiple eating locations anywhere in Corpus Christi. The parking lot was well lit and we felt safe. The Hotel staff were very helpful and friendly and everything was clean and tidy. The continental breakfast was excellent and had a wide variety of items. I would recommend this location to anyone traveling to Corpus Christi and will stay there again if I have the opportunity.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank 755lynned
San Antonio, United States
Reviewed 3 August 2014

Was very lucky to find such a great place to stay. As a member of the US Air Force I have had the opportunity to stay in many places and I rate this place as one of the best that I have ever stayed in. Room was great and food served was fresh and plentifull. Would definately stay in this place again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business

2 Thank Israel R
Corpus Christi, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2014

When we first the lobby you could smell the cleanliness of the hotel. The agent at the desk was helpful. The communication with the employees and Managers is splendid. I wanted to extend one more night the agent told me she would leave a message for her Manager. I was able to extend at my special rate. We will be back.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

Brownsville, Texas
Reviewed 22 July 2014

I stayed here for one night and whenever I go to Corpus again, this is the place I'm staying at. The staff was very friendly, the pool and hot tub were indoors, which was perfect because it was raining when I went. The rooms were clean and the bathroom was very nice. The corcert I was going to was only a few minutes away. I loved my stay.

• Stayed July 2014
BEST WESTERN Corpus Christi
BEST WESTERN Corpus Christi
#8 of 80 in Corpus Christi
Radisson Hotel Corpus Christi Beach
Radisson Hotel Corpus Christi Be...
#19 of 80 in Corpus Christi
SpringHill Suites Corpus Christi
SpringHill Suites Corpus Christi
#4 of 80 in Corpus Christi

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.

Property: Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Address: 917 N Navigation Blvd, Corpus Christi, TX 78408-2664
Region: United States > Texas > Texas Gulf Coast > Corpus Christi
#4 Family Hotel in Corpus Christi
#6 Business Hotel in Corpus Christi
#7 Romantic Hotel in Corpus Christi
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): ££
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd. 2.5*
The Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd. Is conveniently located on I-37 near the Corpus Christi bay. We are close to the USS Lexington Museum, Corpus Christi Museum of Science and History, Texas State Aquarium, and Harbor Playhouse. Our hotel rooms include free WiFi, free hot breakfast daily, and a 32-inch HDTV. Book a studio suite for more room, a sofabed, microwave, and mini-fridge. Enjoy complimentary access to our fitness center, indoor pool and hot tub, and business center. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Traveltool, S.L.U., Odigeo, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi I-37 - Navigation Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi i-37 - Navigation Blvd. Hotel Corpus Christi
Hampton Inn And Suites Corpus Christi i-37 - Navigation Blvd.
Hampton Inn Corpus Christi