Comfort Suites Central
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Windwater Inn & Suites(Corpus Christi)
Plaza Inn(Corpus Christi)
View Hotel
Super 8 Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)
  • Breakfast included
View Hotel
All reviewsroom was cleandefinitely stay at this hotel againup to datean updateshort drivegas stationone night stayfitness centera great staymicrowaveamentiespillowswhataburgerbay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 January 2013

My two stays there have been wonderful. The rooms were nice with lots of amenities to boot. I have always found the room clean and well maintained with the added comfort of being very quiet although it is off a well traveled freeway that makes all of Corpus convenient and accessible. To say I loved my stays there is an understatement since I have found the staff to also be friendly, concerned, with lots of smiles to make one feel welcome!

Room Tip: Both rooms I have stayed in were excellent and parking is abundant.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 November 2012

Nice over all. Was bitten by something in bed the 2nd of our 3 night stay. Mentioned to the desk clerk and they apologized and said they would notify the housekeeping staff. Had them change the sheets that day. My husband searched the room before we went to bed the next night- found a baby bottle nestled between the bed and wall. Also found 3 insects- no bed bugs....just some small insects- no two the same.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 August 2012

The hotel is well maintained and clean. The only complaint we had was the room was kind of small. we had a single double bed. Not sure the size of the rooms with king beds. The hotel was booked but we did not hear any noise. We slept really well. The neighborhood around the hotel appears safe. There arent many restaurants or much anything over there for that matter

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank trghpu1994
Reviewed 25 July 2012

This hotel is clean , quiet and very convenient. They serve free breakfast in the money which is denfinitely worth it to take advantage to save money especially with the kids. Comfortable beds and plenty of little extra amenities in room like refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker ,tea, toiletries and they even provide the paper at the front desk for free in the mornings.

Room Tip: There is only one elevator , thats the down side ,there are 2 stairwells at each end of building which you may have to use when checking out so as not to be late turning in your keys.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank adriana s
Reviewed 17 July 2012 via mobile

My family enjoyed our stay. The front desk girl Stephanie was so helpful and had excellent customer service. The room was clean beds were comfortable. We were 10 minutes away from beach, USS Lexington and Texas State Aquarium. There was a Wal-Mart 5 minutes away for stuff we forgot. I would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to my friends and family. My family now has a hotel anytime we visit C.C. again.

• Stayed: July 2012