Comfort Suites Central
US$161
US$154
Country Inn
Hilton Garden Inn Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$134
GardenInn.com
US$164
Best Western Padre Island(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$130
US$127
Hotels.com
Best Western Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$135
US$178
US$172
EmbassySuites.com
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$138
Hyatt Place Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$145
US$137
Hyatt.com
Omni Corpus Christi Hotel(Corpus Christi)
US$161
US$146
Omni Hotels
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
SpringHill Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$116
SpringHill Suites
All reviewsroom was cleandefinitely stay at this hotel againup to datean updateshort drivegas stationone night stayfitness centera great staymicrowaveamentiespillowswhataburgerbay
Reviewed 4 July 2009

I had to write a review of this wonderful hotel. It is very clean and quite. Beautiful rooms, flat screen tv, DVD, 3 large mirrors, ice box and microwave, hot and cold breakfast, large plush bath towels, large shower, soft bed and a very comfortable stay. I highly recommend this hotel. It is not on the beach, but it is very easy to get there. Close to two Walmarts and many, many restaurants. The only down side I would say is, don't spend the extra for a balcony. We did and none are on pool side and the view is the highway. They are small with no chairs. But other then that it is well worth the money to stay here. A 3 star hotel for sure.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2009

The hotel was clean, the service was very good, the staff was helpful, the beds were comfortable and the food was good.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 June 2009

This hotel was definatly the best with comfortable beds with comforters, flat screen tv, free internet, swimming pool and jacuzzi, fitness center, hot and cold breakfast with texas shaped waffles, laundrymat and it was clean and affordable!!! Wow i wished i stayed at that hotel first! I first stayed at a hotel in front of the beach called bayfront which was HORRIBLE! and it actually cost more then comfort suites i did not even get a beach veiw. The workers were verry nice and helpful, I did not have change for the laundrymat and the lady at the front desk offered me change wanting nothing in return! So nice and helpful! This hotel made my stay in corpus GREAT!!!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2009

We stayed at this hotel and it was great! Everything was nice and clean! Absolutely will return and can't wait! Highly recommend.

• Stayed: May 2009, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2008

As a frequent traveler to Corpus Christi, I have stayed in many high-end hotels and this hotel went above and beyond my expectations.
The hotel is brand new, very clean, and has many amenities.
I especially liked the large LCD tv and they even had a dvd player!!!!
The staff was especially considerate and I look forward to visiting again. I will definitely recommend this establishment to all of my friends.

• Stayed: October 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank tmsweet24