“I want one in Seattle!”

Silverado SmokeHouse
Ranked #73 of 704 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I live in the Pacific NW, we're not known for our BBQ so while in Texas my sister and I knew we had to track down some good BBQ. We checked Yelp, TA, and talked to a few locals. Silverado SmokeHouse was the way to go.

Amazing food! Best ribs of my short life. They practically fell off the bone when I held it up. Great sides too! I had the macaroni and the zucchini stew, which I have to recreate somehow! What's a nice little addition is you get free soft serve ice cream!

The next time I'm in the Corpus area I will go out of my way to eat here!

There are newer reviews for Silverado SmokeHouse

Reviewed 21 April 2013 via mobile

My dad and I wanted some barbecue and we usually go to Howard's BBQ or Rudy's BBQ Pit but we decided to give it a try we both had pork loin,fatty brisket (which was tender and moist) and sausage but the sides were kinda limited and the portions were real small and it ended up costing us $40 I was kinda disappointed about the price and portions but for the price my dad and I could've gone to Howard's as they do an all you can eat and they're the closest to old school barbecue like Heinze's Prasek's Salt Lick or Franklin Barbecue even Kreuz,Black's and Smitty's.

Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

The smoked beef ribs were large, fork tender with an excellent taste. We enjoyed the variety of sides. All of this at a reasonable price. Our favorite rib place in Corpus.

Reviewed 4 March 2013

What can I say, I love Silverado SmokeHouse! The food is excellent, my favorites being the chicken and turkey while my husband prefers the ribs. There is a great choice of vegetables to chose from as well. On Sunday, they offer cornbread dressing that is out of this world. The drinks are self serve and they also offer free ice cream, which is delicious. When you first walk in, you are greeted by a friendly and smiling staff that seem pleased that you are there. It is cafeteria style. The restaurant is clean as are the restrooms. Don't leave Corpus Christi without visiting this gem of an eating establishment. You will NOT be disappointed!

1  Thank CorpusChristiTxCindy
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I and my husband tried their beef rib, pork rib, moisture brisket and pork loin. All of them were good. I loved brisket and my husband loved beef rib the most. Price was decent for the quantity of meat we got. I liked their green beans too. Will go back for sure.