“One of the best BBQ brisket in Corpus Christi.”

Silverado SmokeHouse
Ranked #64 of 711 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 18 October 2013

We heard good things about Silverado, We just have to try it. We bought 2lbs of beef brisket moist, and 2 lbs of back ribs, and we love it! The brisket was trimmed to perfection, took out all the burnt part. I prefer their sauce better than Rudy's. The only thing Rudy's have an advantage on Silverado is the restaurant location. I have been to Rudy's 5x since we moved to CC Texas. And only once at Silverado. That will change. =). Silverados price is cheaper than Rudy's. Try it, and you'll like them. =)

Reviewed 18 September 2013 via mobile

We tried many of the meats & thought it was excellent BBQ! There were at least a dozen fresh sides to pick from... Sweet potatoes, macaroni salad, coleslaw... All great! The BBQ sauce was very tasty. Kitchen type ambiance with Christian rock type music playing. And... A soft serve cone is included if you have room for it.

Reviewed 23 July 2013 via mobile

Brisket lacked the taste of smoke, more like oven baked. Sausage was good, chicken breast became too dry to enjoy after a few bites right under wing. Slaw, macaroni and potato salad tasted like they were straight from grocery store container. Nice staff and good complimentary ice cream. Don't see reason to return.

Reviewed 21 July 2013

I visited a few days ago with my husband and son. We chose the restaurant based on the TA reviews. Food is served in a cafeteria style line. I had the pork ribs which I really enjoyed. My husband felt his were just OK and he also said his brisket was a bit dry. The sausage was a bit peppery. I enjoyed it, but my 7 YO thought it was too spicy. The Mac' n' cheese was good as was the salad, but the green beans were cooked in what seemed to be a tomato and onion sauce and just weren't very good. The cornbread tasted like it came from a mix. The service was superb. Everyone was smiling and helpful. I'm glad we went to check it out, but I probably wouldn't go back.

Reviewed 11 July 2013

We had our 40th Del Mar college class of 1974 in Corpus Christi on 4th of July-2013.
We all got inline and got our food and had the great time & great food in a separate party room they had provided us without any extra charge.
I recommend this place to anyone visit Corus Christi.