“great bbq”

Silverado SmokeHouse
Ranked #56 of 709 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 10 July 2014

great flavored bbq from the pulled pork to the ribs to the brisket. as about as friendly of service as you could possibly dream of, not to mention the free included soft serve ice cream

Reviewed 6 July 2014

We would have loved to sit down and eat, bt did not want to impose on the other customers as we had our dog along. We did the family pack whch included 1 pound of brisket and 3 sides. We chose corn on the cobb, green beans and mac and cheese to go.

Service was quick and they offered extra condiments of pickles, onions, and jalapenos at no charge.

The brisket was tender and tasty, mac and cheese and the other sides were good as well.

Reviewed 4 July 2014 via mobile

The barbecue here was great, I had me smoke house beef rib and it was huge! I had two sides, macaroni and cheese and fresh fruit, macaroni and cheese was wonderful! The prices were very reasonable and as an added bonus, there was free soft serve ice cream if you wanted it. The kids were delighted! Barbecue was fantastic, if I come back to Corpus Christi again, I will definitely be eating here!

Reviewed 11 June 2014

I have been here many times at both lunch and dinner times. at lunch it is often busy but the staff are very helpful and quick to find you seating. The food is AMAZING and you get a free ice cream cone when you are finished :)

Reviewed 25 May 2014 via mobile

We came here looking for some BBQ and we found it. The rib plate with brisket was sooo good. The plate had so much meat. So much meat. We also had a pork loin sandwich and the sides were: corn, green beans, cornbread, Mac n cheese, and cornbread stuffing. Mac n cheese was overcooked. But the rest of the sides were delicious. I loved they had a whole wheat bread option. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Great place!!!

1  Thank Jess F