“Great BBQ”

Silverado SmokeHouse
Ranked #31 of 729 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Visited for the first time 8/15/2014, and it was fantastic. Meat is trimmed and cut in front of you, as good BBQ should be, and the portions are generous. Meat was seasoned and smoked well, sides are tasty, and the kiddoes loved the desserts. Fed two adults and five teenagers, including desserts, for under $100. We will be coming back for sure!

1  Thank Joe G

Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

If we had known that this was a serve yourself place, we would not have gone. When on vacation, we like to relax and be served. That being said, the folks there were all exceedingly nice and helpful. Whether or not you like the food probably depends on the type of barbeque you like. This was more of a rub place with sauce on the side. It was challenging to cut the larger chunks of salad in a styrofoam bowl with a plastic knife and fork. I guess we would not go back unless the ambiance improved greatly.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

Went last week, and wanted to try a mix of their meats. we both got the 2 meat platters. my husband got the ribs and brisket, and I got the ham and turkey and the kids sausage plate. Although we both liked everything, although the sausage wasn't quite my favorite, I definitely wasn't impressed. It was pretty average to Houston bbq. I did enjoy the free ice cream cones for the kids tho.

Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Everything is delicious, but the best is their BBQ chicken. I could eat that every day. Great flavor, no grease but moist. Yum!!!

1  Thank Natasatx
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

Went with a big group and they more than accommodated us. Great sweet and unsweet tea. I got pork ribs and brisket both amazing. Friends got beef ribs (Huge) and another friend got turkey. They all loved it. Sides and desserts are great. Desserts are huge. They sell wine and beer. Good staff and clean.

1  Thank babymains