“Waste of Time”

Galaxy Glow Mini Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 hole glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. Everything glows!
Reviewed 24 November 2012

Galaxy is in the Sunrise Mall which is almost completely empty which makes it kind of creepy. It's way too hot in the building & most of the holes are exactly the same. Parents weren't watching their children & a couple of kids actually picked up our balls & moved them. Good concept terrible execution.

2  Thank Shannon73

Reviewed 2 August 2012

I thought for sure we were in the wrong place. Galaxy Glow Mini Golf is inside Sunrise Mall which is a big mistake. The mini golf experience itself was fun and I don't want to make this review about Sunrise Mall, but my goodness! It's desolate!!
I did not feel comfortable taking my kids their while we were on vacation at the beach because the only people in the mall looked "suspect"
If Galaxy Glow found a different location, I think it would be quite fun. My kids did have a good time and the holes were a little challenging even though they were homemade. (which is actually pretty cool because I don't know many that could do that and it probably took some time to build)
Overall, it was an inexpensive way to have a little fun but I wouldn't go back unless they moved to a different location.

1  Thank Lori Jeannine
Reviewed 31 May 2012 via mobile

Had an hour to kill, was fun. Inexpensive way to pass the time

1  Thank pjjr
Reviewed 27 May 2012

I took my son here for his birthday. It was horrible! Besides being very hot and cheaply made, a family behind us was trying to golf the same time we were! Grrrrr.... We had to step aside and let them pass us....they were going to anyways! Obviously we did not take advange of the second round!

1  Thank Shari G
Reviewed 17 August 2011

I think the problem was that we had such high expectations. It was alright; the host was friendly and helpful, but I expected more of a modern and new facility. Most of the stations look very homemade. The coolest part was that everything glows!
The mall where it is located looks abandoned and a bit creepy because of it. The escalators didn't work and even most of the food court was closed down.

1  Thank robsmommy