“We luv this place”

Galaxy Glow Mini Golf
More attraction details
Owner description: 18 hole glow-in-the-dark miniature golf course. Everything glows!
Reviewed 24 October 2009

i have two small children and this has fast become a weekend tradition. CC does not have much to do any where in town and i like the fact that we are not outside and the place is nice and cold inside. This mall needs help or the Galaxy glow should consider leaving them instead. overall a great place for kids and adults as parents love it too. gonna plan a birthday party or two there this year.

1  Thank r2d2ofTexas

Reviewed 23 October 2009

The experience was OK and the kids had a good time but the course is rather inexpensively made and being in the Sunrise Mall makes it less than the best place for someone visiting the city to experience. The mall is almost completely empty these days. Unless you need an indoor experience there are better mini-golf courses in the city. The staff (very young), worked hard to accomodate our group but I cannot agree with other posters as to the quality of the overall experience. It was not anything special. The course is made of lumber painted with glow in the dark colors and makes for an interesting experience but few other amenities, small concession and a pool table and couple of video games. Staff was the best part of the experience. They tried hard to keep us happy.

2  Thank Gehrig
Reviewed 29 August 2009

I just had my daughter's 6th birthday party here today. It was so much fun. We had 15 kids from age 2 - 7. I printed tickets for my "paid 20 players" so that I knew how many I was paying for. I told the parents that they were able to walk with their kids, but if they wanted to play they would need to pay themselves. It worked out great. We just brought in cupcakes and let the kids play. From ages 2 - 75, EVERYONE had a BLAST!!! The undivided attention that we were given by the Galaxy Glow employees was Fabulous. I reccomend this to EVERYONE!!!

2  Thank TRussell1111
Reviewed 17 July 2009

We took our 6 year old to Galaxy Golf while in Corpus Christi. He really enjoys mini golf & there are no glow in the dark mini golf courses where we live. The courses are very easy which is better for the little kids. Our 6 year old was thrilled that he did so well on the courses. Older kids may not find this mini golf challenging enough to enjoy. Also, Galaxy Golf is indoors & it was over 100 degrees while we were there in July. We enjoyed this as an indoor activity during our vacation.

1  Thank TCJtown
Reviewed 2 April 2009

This is a new attraction of CC and it's about time. We heard the radio spot on afternoon and drove over to the mall that evening. The whole family played all 7 of us had a wonderful time. We made plans to have our family reunion there. We called a few days later and booked the party right over the phone. Our family is HUGE. We booked 2 party rooms. The prices are so affodable for so much fun. I had shown the website to my church youth group and they booked their next party there, too. Galaxy Glow golf is gonna love me! The staff is so friendly and helpful. They actually took the time to help show my kids how to putt and hold the putter. We got glowing necklaces for the whole family. We took pictures of us glowing by the ferris wheel. What a great time. I can't believe CC is finally growing. Now when my kids say what are we going to do today or my sister and her kids come to visit from Houston they always ask what are we gonna do today, it's so hot outside. NOW I finally have an answer. Galaxy glow golf. Yay!!

Thanks so much for the fun!
YT54