other travellers have booked this property

Review of Padre Island Condo

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Paradise5...
“Padre Island Condo”
Reviewed 16 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Condo good, owner terrible. This was my first experience using trip advisor to book a vacation rental. 15 % booking fee seems a little on the high side. Additionally, my communications with the owner were met with false information and push back at every turn. I'm a condo owner myself and it was clear to me this property was an inconvenient after thought to the owner on many levels.

Management Response
14 Jun 2018
I apologize for the experience however, the booking fee is charged by TripAdvisor, not me and I have no control over that. I am not sure what issues that you felt were false because they were not brought to my attention. However, with few exceptions, people have a great stay at this unit with numerous returning guests year after year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing