“The best view one could get! And it was worth it!”
other travellers have booked this property
Absolutely unobstructed view for 20 miles.
July 26, 2017 picture I took. Panoramic view in all directions.  This is to the left.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Absolutely unobstructed view for 20 miles.
July 26, 2017 picture I took.
Panoramic view in all directions.  This is to the left.
The complex has 3 buildings and 4 floors.  Only numbers ending in 00-01-02-03-04-05 are on the beach
This is the floor plan of a bay front that is bigger than a bay view. 5 closets.
View Straight ahead
View from the living room
Location of the unit right on the beach.
Bay fronts on the left (end in 00 to 05 only) , bay views on the right (end in 06 to 45).
Beach level on the board walk
View from a bay front condo
Very limited View from a bay view condo instead of a bayfront condo.  Big Big difference!!!!!!!
View from a non private bay view balcony.
View from a bayfront private balcony.
Bunk beds in the hall for children
Bathroom
Kitchen
Full size refrigerator
Beach painting on wall 'home is where the beach is'
One of many casual beach theme art works
Welcome sign!
View of main hallway
Condo is at the end of this hallway (doormat) connected to main hallway.
Parking lot and BAY VIEW not bay front balconies
Building 1 pool:  One of 2 swimming pools and kiddie pool.
Building 3 Pool and kiddie pool.
Kitchen with coffee and wine station
One of 3 BBQ grills and picnic tables
Front of Building
Fitness room.
Corpus Christi at night
View from downtown to the condo
Location on North Beach on the bay
Feed me I'm hungry!
Guest comments in condo guest book.
Bay Front Balcony View of Lexington, boardwalk, and downtown Corpus from the balcony.
View of hallway when exiting elevator
Photo by Tony Fitzgerald at 101corpuschristi on the Lexington seen from condo private balcony.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Budes65
La Crosse, Wisconsin
“The best view one could get! And it was worth it!”
Reviewed 27 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

I booked this condo wanting to get as close to the gulf as possible. This was the best available and what a view! Sitting on the balcony watching the waves roll in was relaxing and it was certainly validated my choice in this rental. The owner Roxana was very helpful and answered my questions quickly and as accurately as possible. The location is perfect to anything you want to do in the Corpus Cristi area. The use of beach mats, toys, chairs and bags is a nice touch, eliminating the need to purchase items one may use at the beach. The little extra touches Roxana puts into her unit is refreshing. It was perfect for the two of us. There were 2 bunk beds tucked in the hallway perfect for children if you need the room. The unit was comfortable and I would book it again if in the area.

28 Jul 2018
Dear Terry.

What an awesome (awesome) picture of your kiddos.

I appreciate your positive feedback about my condo "The Sands Of Time". I do take pride in catering to my guests' needs the best way I can. If you're traveling to my area again soon, don't hesitate to book with me again. The kids would love it (hint hint)

Your review came at a perfect time. I just had a guest complaining that when someone was standing in the hall you cannot see the water. All I could say was: Really. So warning to all.... you can usually see the water from the front door unless a person is standing in the hall!!!!!!

Again, thank you....
derzinger
Hillsboro, Missouri
“Relaxing and perfect view and location at this condo.”
Reviewed 11 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Roxana is the perfect host at this condo. She makes sure your trip goes as comfortable and smooth as it can be. Her condo is the best view, front and corner. The privacy is wonderful, sitting on balcony in your pjs is great. We flew in and limited to a suitcase it was nice how much she had to share. Coffee, blow dryer,beach chairs, beach towels, toys, binoculars, soap, paper towels, cleaning products, etc. And the location is great, short drive to the islands and walking on the boardwalk to restaurants, aquarium, SS Lexington, gift shops. Within 24 hours she texted to make sure all was good and if we needed anything!!! She is truly someone that will go out of their way to make sure this is a perfect vacation, AND IT WAS!!! Thank you Roxana for sharing your condo with the perfect view.

13 May 2018
Booking early as you did, it seemed like forever for your trip but before you know it, it came and went. I thank you for this review. How really, really sweet of you to write a review and to be so so sweet. I really do aim to please. After trip advisor releases my phone number to guests, I do expect to be texted with any and all questions and requests. Before that, I will answer all questions on trip advisor. I can't control the weather but you had such great weather last week. WOW. Its been a funny weather year for everyone. Thank you very very much again.
Reviewed 27 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

28 Apr 2018
Thank you so much for the review. Also thank you for bringing up the hiccups that I had never thought of, but I will be sure and make sure they never happen again. I hope to see you every year for Fiesta de la flor?????? LOL!
Kendra S
“Awesome!!!”
Reviewed 17 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The condo is right on the beach-with an amazing view!!! The condo is a little small but with all the things to do and see in Corpus Christi you hardly notice! Condo is kept clean and ready. Plus, it’s even stocked with plenty of sand toys!! And again, you can’t beat the view!

18 Apr 2018
Thank you so much. I loved meeting you and your family because of the back to back booking. I loved the excitement on your sons face when I showed him the beach toys. And as I told you, your baby is a future heart breaker and so so cute.

Getting guests to write reviews is difficult. For myself, I usually remember when things are really really bad but I now know how important reviews are so I need to be better.

You had a choice of any unit and you chose me. You also gave a fantastic review so even better. Thank you again and I hope you will come back.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reviewed 8 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

12 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for the review. Biking or walking on the board walk is quite easy on Corpus Christi Beach to all the restaurants, souvenir shops and sites. And you can ride bikes on the Corpus Christi bay-front like I do close to my house. Yes, 480 square feet is small but beleive it or not the bayfronts are bigger than the bay views. I have cleaned the bedroom carpet temporarily but plan to deep clean it once the season is over.
houston44...
San Antonio, Texas
“Amazing view”
Reviewed 24 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We love the condo, cosy ,family friendly, kids loved it, we did have a great time , we enjoyed the sunrise with the beach view , very relaxing , we absolutely recommend this condo

26 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for 2 things 1- being such an absolutely great guest and 2- for writing a review (and it being a good review). Usually everyone is like me: when something is bad, we are mad and we say something. But when things are good we don't say anything.

Again, thank you , thank you, and I look forward to your next stay (hint,hint). I thank you for taking the time to do this review for me......
26mthomps...
Lufkin, Texas
“Amazing Beach View Condo”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location is amazing - the beach is right at the doorstep! The condo is simple nothing fancy but a great place to stay at the beach. Could not ask for better views!

Your age range 35-49
12 Jul 2017
Thank you so much for the review. You were a great guest. Like so many people, I usually say something if things are bad and don't bother if I have no problems. I so so appreciate you taking the time and giving a review.

Thank you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing