Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Hampton Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$148
US$134
US$109
US$106
Country Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$133
La Quinta Inn & Suites Corpus Christi Airport(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hyatt Place Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$132
US$125
US$144
Residence Inn Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$180
US$161
EmbassySuites.com
Courtyard Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$113
SpringHill Suites Corpus Christi(Corpus Christi)(Great Value!)
US$133
All reviewstheater roombedroom suitecomplimentary foodhome away from homefront deskbasketball courtwafflesthe pool hot tublaundry facilitiesstove topstayed dayssmall kitchenextended stayrooms are comfortablefull kitchena great place to stayfitness center
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2013

I stayed here for about 6 weeks on business. The staff was super friendly and attentive. The rooms were very nice, and kept very clean. The bed was super comfortable. The breakfasts provided at the hotel were quite welcome, and always hot and fresh. The socials on Tuesdays through Thursdays were great! It was so nice to be able to grab a quick meal at the hotel instead of having to go out to a restaurant yet again. There is a full sized refrigerator in every room, as well as a nicely-equipped kitchenette. My son visited for a couple of weeks, and says even the fold-out sleeper sofa was super comfy! Based on price and quality, I highly recommend this hotel. Also, there are storage rooms available for guests, so if you fly out over the weekend and return, you don't have to lug everything with you ! Very convenient.

Room Tip: If you can get a ground floor room, you avoid the only pitfall of this hotel - the single elevator!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Billy G
Reviewed 17 July 2013

I travel a lot for business and when I find a hotel that has great amenities and a great staff I make it my home away from home. I work in the area two weeks of every month and Staybridge is my home away from home

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Wanda H
Reviewed 17 July 2013

We had booked a deluxe suite through Expedia. This was the pricier of two options offered there. I have stayed at other Staybridge facilities in the past, and was expecting a suite to consist of a living room and a bedroom separated by a door. Our "deluxe" room in Corpus Christi was not a suite, but instead a regular hotel room with only a queen-sized bed and a kitchenette. I expressed to the receptionist that this is not what I wanted, but he made no efforts to offer us a suite. He stated that when booking through Expedia this hotel will issue whatever room they had available, no matter whether you booked a deluxe or standard room.
His understanding of customer service was different from what I was used to from other Staybridge facilities.
Aside from the disappointing room and the less than helpful receptionist, the hotel makes a good impression. It is very clean, offers a pool, a laundry facility, and an abundant breakfast. The A/C unit in our room was a little noisier than today's standard, but not too bad.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank KurtHa
staybridgecc, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2013

I am genuinely sorry for the inconveniences you encountered during your stay regarding the room type.

The Deluxe Suite Room Type at our hotel essentially means whatever room type is available upon check in. We are an Upscale All-Suite Extended Stay Hotel and every one of our suites is fully equipped with Kitchen Amenities, including Stovetops, Microwaves, Dishwashers and Full Size Refrigerators. For your stay, the Deluxe Suite available upon check-in happened to be the Queen Studio Suite. While it is still an exceptional and contemporary suite, I understand it is not what you expected.

Again, please accept my sincere apologies for the inconvenience. We hope that you will give us another opportunity in the future

Charlie Bhakta

Reviewed 13 July 2013

We booked this hotel never having been to the area. It was our anniversary. The price was great. We stayed 7 days. We had the queen suite. It was very comfortable, even had a dishwasher with the kitchenette. The staff is amazing. The make sure you are happy and comfortable. Loved the breakfast buffet, plus tues through thursday , you get free dinner. Wifi worked well. Loved the pool with the salt system. The room was very cozy worked very well for two people. There are two cinemas nearby, a nice mall, lots of places to eat. The beach was less than 15 minutes away and so was downtown. WE will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 July 2013

6/26 three adults and one child. Upon entering the building there is a noticeable odor and my son(5) began sneezing from check-in until entering our room(4th floor). It had me concerned due to it being pet friendly. I kept him off the living room furniture and he spent most of the time in the seperate bedroom area which helped. That was a nice part of having a one bedroom suite although the doors to separate the living room do not close. The beds were ok to sleep on. I am a light sleeper and did not notice any highway noise even though I did request a room on the backside. There is hardly any room for one to walk between the wall and second bed.

If one is sleeping in the living area the doors from other rooms slam very loudly.

The kitchen was nice. The only issue I had was with the fridge door. Well my foot was too close when shuting the door. I cut two toes and it bleed for a bit. There are two metal peices in a downward position. There is some clearance but not in wedge sandals. I went down to the front desk and explained why I needed two bandaids the young man did not have a thing to say about it.(how nice is that)

Breakfast had a good variety, better than average but there was not enough seating.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank neldon
staybridgecc, General Manager at Staybridge Suites Corpus Christi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment regarding your recent stay with us.

We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations and for that please accept our sincere apology for the issues you had encountered during your stay with us. Rest assured, your valuable comments were noted and forwarded to the appropriate department to be addressed accordingly.

Our purpose is to provide the best customer service that we possibly can and I sincerely hope that you will give us another chance so, you can experience this service.

Charlie Bhakta