“Great find! ”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
San Antonio
“Great find! ”
Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

We'll we get referred to this place by our front desk people at out hotel and let me tell you wow!! This is truly authentic Mexican cuisine at its finest. I had a breakfast plate with the real homemade tortillas and it didn't fail me one bit. My wife had tacos and she ate all of them and said they were really yummy. The restaurant was a big packed but we got seated in no time. Our waitress was nice she referred us to some cool hotspots that were going on that day in town. Overall I had a really great time eating at that restaurant and I will definitely be back again on my next trip to corpus.

Richmond, Indiana, United States
“Best Meal in Corpus!”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

My favorite meal of our trip to Corpus Christi. Very reasonable prices, delicious and authentic food, and incredibly friendly service/atmosphere. That being said:

SELENA FANS READ! ---- I was visiting Corpus Christi to see all the Selena sites. While at the Selena museum, I got to chat with her brother-in-law, Billy, and asked him if he could recommend any local places she loved to visit. Without hesitation, he mentioned the Hi-Ho. My husband and I went for lunch the next day and were served two delicious meals right away. Selena photos are all over the walls, along with other Corpus Christi natives/Hi Ho regulars. While there, I met Selena's friend and neighbor, as well as her junior high principal and history teacher. They showed me where her favorite booth was and shared sweet stories. Unforgettable. A MUST!

• Visited April 2014
“What a Gem!”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

This lil joint is rocking with some great Mexican food. We experienced this place twice and both times it was superb! From the food to the staff. Loved the freshly made flour tortillas. This is a must, they won't disappoint.

1 Thank OMyLord
New Jersey
“Mexican breakfast worth the drive...”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

This ain't Four Seasons: Hi-Ho is a basic Mexican restaurant with great local ambiance, good prices and tasty food. It's located somewhat out the the way, some 15- 20 minutes ride from center of Corpus Christi. We went there for late breakfast and place was packed. I had "chicharrones" to die for.... I'm sure dietitians wouldn't be impressed as most items on my plate were heavy on fat and cholesterol, but what the heck, you only live once. So yummy.....More than yummy, delicious!
Looking forward to go back.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Dive, Ski, Travel
Houston, Texas
“DELICIOUS!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

We were unsure at first with a name like this but they had great authentic Mexican food. We had a late breakfast there and it was so busy! We will definitely eat there again when we return to Corpus Christi!

• Visited September 2013