“Great Time for All!!”

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great Time for All!!”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We took our 10 year old granddaughter for a horseback ride and really enjoyed it. We were matched up to horses by our experience level and it appeared to work well as it seemed no one had any difficulty with their horse. We rode along the waters edge at the beach with the guides. All the guides were friendly and helpful as we rode. The hours ride actually ran about an hour and fifteen minutes. We all had lots of fun.

Visited July 2014
5 Thank Bob C

Garland, Texas
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“splendid time”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

One of the first things my family asked when we were planning our trip to Port Aransas was if there was anywhere nearby to ride horses. Happily, I found Horses On The Beach.We could not have asked for a better experience. Our party ranged in age from seven to sixty-seven. A splendid time was had by all.

4 Thank TrailingR0se
Corpus Christi, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“horses”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

great operation the manager really knows his stuff if your in corpus this is a must. a really fun safe experience

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Unreliable”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

I stayed in Corpus Christi for a week and had attempted to contact Horses on the Beach twice prior to my trip regarding their ranch cookout services for my son's 1st Birthday and got no response. During my stay in Corpus I attempted to book their ranch cookout services and was finally able to speak to a live person; however, the person I spoke to did not do the booking for the cookout and said someone would call me back. After not hearing from anyone after a day had passed, my husband called to follow-up. Again he got the "someone will call you back" response. Needless to say we never heard from anyone about their ranch cookout services for my son's birthday and opted to do a beach picnic for his first Birthday instead.

10 Thank Hoan L
Fort Worth, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Horses on the beach”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

This was a great experience, however, for new beginners, the employees don't really tell you anything about how to handle your horse.

9 Thank Lindsay S