“Disorganized”

Whataburger
Ranked #77 of 694 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Please add this only 2-story Whataburger in the World.
South Jersey
“Disorganized”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

I went here twice. Lots of beach people but the management is poor. Orders come out very slow (15 min waits). Workers were giving their friends free cups for drinks. I even saw the manager do this while I was there. Good food but the wait kept me from going back a 3rd time.

Visited June 2014

“loved the place”
Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

We went for breakfast on our way back home. Food was great, spoke with staff out in dining area and they were as friendly as can be. Could of done less of the homeless people outside begging.

Hondo, Texas
“DISAPPOINTED!!”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Ok, first I have yeat to eat at a whataburger in Corpus area that is good. This is the first location Whataburger ever had. I ordered Onion Rings with my meal, the girl didn't say it would take extra time. I went to get a sweet tea, which wasn't sweet at all. We sit down and wait for our meal to be brought to us. I had my husband go and check on our meal and they told him it was taking longer because they had to cook the Rings. So, we wait. 30 minutes later, we get our meal. Rings were great, burger was terrible and I had to throw out my tea to get something else. Then we decide to have a milkshake. Wrong. Their machine was broken. Never go again.

• Visited June 2014
Lehigh Acres, Florida
“Good fast food !”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

My first experience trying this place, as we don't have these in Florida. Not disappointed at all , Food tasted fresh . I liked how the food was delivered to the table, and the condiments offered from a special tray. A good eating experience in Texas !

Visited June 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“Upstairs deck”
Reviewed 23 May 2014

This one is very clean and new. Downtown just off the sea wall and a block over from the Best Western Marina hotel. It has an outside upstairs deck that is nice with five or so picnic tables. It was nice to sit out there in the sea breeze and have a view of the harbor. BUT, watch out for the seagulls! They want to swoop and take the food right out of your hand!

Visited May 2014