“Our favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Black Sheep Bistro

Black Sheep Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Sheep Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #57 of 690 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
“Our favorite!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2013

We go here quite often (at least twice a month)…the food is always delicious, you can't go wrong with the special (changes daily), and the staff are friendly. Head to The Barrel next door for a drink and an app, then head over to Black Sheep for a fantastic meal. The island was in need of a place like this!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Melanie D

South Texas
“Best Once More After Last Review!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2012

I just simply LOVE BSB. It is by far the best restaurant in South Texas. I always want to go there, whether it is a bday, anniversary, Valentine's, etc, it is always my first choice.
Their menu satisfies each and every palate, regardless of how picky it is. I have never had a bad meal, on the contrary, each time it gets better and tastier. April, our continous server is fantastic, and Romeo, the manager always greets us with a smile and makes sure we are comfortable as can be. Still is BYOB for a small cork fee which is fantastic, but they also have a great variety of beer/wine to choose from. Bonus - pet friendly in their outdoor patio, which allows me to bring my 4 legged son each time I come visit. Favorite place of all my girlfriends for girls' night out and I very highly recommend it. Going twice this week to celebrate my bday. Good times are always happening here. BSB rocks South Texas!

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank frenchie27
Corpus Christi, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I like good food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2012

My wife and I have eaten here many time and it is always very good. Friday nights are a lot of fun. This is a small place with a single chef so be prepared to wait for the food, it is worth it.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank gka70
Cleburne, Texas
“Wonderful food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2012

Well worth the extra money you pay per entree. Great wine too. Had plenty of food to take for leftovers. Staff very friendly

Visited October 2012
2 Thank mattmandy
Corpus Christi, Texas
“Expect poor service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 August 2012

I have been to the Black Sheep twice, once to the Tapas Bar and another time to attempt to dine at the Bistro. Both times I was disappointed with the service. The bartender was rude to my guests. My friend looked at the beer cooler to see if they had a certain type of beer and she was ordered to go to her seat and sit down. While at the Tapas Bar, we were completely ignored, it seemed the bartender was more interested in catering to the male customers then us three single women. It wasn't until all the male customers left that we received any attention.

The other time, we wanted to try the restaurant, we were told there would be a 35 minute wait. So again we went to the Tapas Bar to wait. Again, we had to beg for service. We ordered drinks and a appetizer and 35 minutes later we asked about our appetizer and the bartender never put in our order. So I told her to cancel the appetizer order. She must of been upset, because she threw the bill at my disabled daughter. I thought that was rude.

I went over to the Bistro side to see where we were on the wait list and the hostess was very rude and pretty much told us to give it up that we would not be seated any time soon.

I hear the food is good, but I will never go back.

• Visited August 2012