“A Total Suprise”
Review of Black Sheep Bistro

Black Sheep Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
Black Sheep Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 691 Restaurants in Corpus Christi
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Houston, Texas
“A Total Suprise”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

We happened upon this darling little Bistro while staying close by. Not very assuming from the outside you would not know what awaited you on the inside. The best hamburger that I have ever had in my entire life. You must try the Akaushi Burger! Everything so fresh and the staff was friendly and service excellent. Thank you for a great experience!

• Visited April 2014

Corpus Christi, Texas
“The best brunch I've ever had”
Reviewed 27 January 2014

My husband and I come here for brunch together or with friends and it is amazing. Such nice service, quiet and relaxing, and amazing food! They always have interesting specials that far exceed my expectations. The best place for brunch on the Island by far.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank reefyem
“Unique and fun, well worth it”
Reviewed 25 January 2014 via mobile

While some menu items are pricy, everything we tried was very, very good, unique - like nothing we have had before, and well worth it. The wait staff is fabulous. The "Sheep" should be on your must try list. Not a chain or fast food. Tried the Little Joe, black berry salad, crab nachos, salmon, and finish with the cream brûlée. Wow! Glad we stopped in. They have some less expensive items, but we were happy with the meal.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank macsteve1
“Excellent Meal”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

I was a quiet week day night and the two of us enjoyed our meal. Everything was cooked perfect and the salads were so fresh. The place is small but top notch. It is on the island in Corpus Christi which can be a drive for some people. If you have the time try it out. One suggestion I have is store the red wine is a small wine refrigerator so it is the perfect temperature.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Sprocket77
“Goooooood”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

The food is good but expensive, its not food you don't get anywhere, overpriced is my opinion... I like it but just really overpriced...

Visited November 2013